35

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n groaned as she felt her head pound as she soon as she opened her eyes.

After having some fun with the girls at the club Y/n made her way home with the girl who she now know as Leia.

She and Leia spent some time to themselves after arriving at Y/n's house as they kept drinking in between rounds.

Once Y/n opened her eyes fully she was met with the flesh of Leias boobs. Y/n nuzzled her face into Leias chest as she began to doze off again.

     Just as her eyes were fully closed a bang on the door startled Y/n. "Get the hell up Y/n. Did you forget you have a meeting in an hour or two ." Avi said as she stood outside the room.

    "Fuck off Avi." Y/n said as she sat up "I'll be ready in a little while."

     Y/n stretched her limbs as she got off the bed. Leia began to wake up due to her shuffling.

      "Come on sweetie, I have to get ready to go. We both need a bath."

   Leia sat up groggily and groaned as body ached in some areas. "What time is it?"

      "It's time for me to get ready and for you well you can do whatever while I'm gone, but come on I'll help you bathe."

   Y/n grabbed Leia's hand and led her to the bathroom.

Once they sat in the tub Y/n softly caressed Leia's shoulder as she had her lean against her.

Y/n was so entranced by Leia's presence she didn't realize her hand trailed further between the girl legs.

"You have a meeting." Leia's soft but husky voice rang through Y/n's ears. Y/n hummed against Leia's skin as she left soft kissed on her shoulders, heading to her lips.

Leia arched her back as she felt Y/n attack her teeth to her neck, her hand that was between her legs now between her slick folds.

As their tongues clashed Y/n quickened the paste of her fingers and enjoyed the feeling of Leia clenching around her.

Just as Leia reached her high, the bathroom door was slammed open. "You guys can fuck later. Y/n get the fuck up and go."

Y/n groaned and threw a mini tantrum in the tub causing a few drops of water to get on the floor

Gieo scrunched his face up in disgust. "Are you fucking serious? At your big grown age? Girl pack it up and get ready."

Y/n said nothing and washed herself up before doing the same to Leia.

One they were dry and dressed, Y/n grabbed her bag and turned to Leia.

"I'll be gone for the entire day, if you're hungry there's food downstairs and in the mini fridge by the closet just don't eat my taffy grapes. If you need anything go to Mira, she's in the next room over." Y/n rushed out to Leia as she moved around the room putting on her shoes.