36

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~flashback~

Nahoya laid in bed, pondering his thoughts.

As mad as he was at his sister he didn't mean anything he just said. When he saw Souya hit the ground the words just flew out.

With a sigh he got up from bed and went to his sisters room.

"Y/n." Nahoya knocked at the door. "Can you come out so we can talk. I didn't mean anything I said."

After a few seconds Nahoya got nothing. "Y/n just please come out."

It was around three in the morning and Nahoya knew she'd be awake. Y/n never goes to sleep early.

Having enough of the silence, Nahoya turned the knob.

As the door opened he was met with an empty bed.

Confused, Nahoya walked further into Y/n's room to see her closet door opened and empty.

"What's going on." Souya said as he walked in Y/n's room to see Nahoya going through the drawers.

"All of her stuff is gone" Nahoya trailed off. Tears began to well in his eyes as he the realization dawned on him. "She's gone. It's my fault."

"She's not gone. Y/n wouldn't just leave us." Souya said he walked further into the room. The drawers had been opened from Nahoya and they were all empty. Even her collage of life memories were gone.

Souya looked at Y/n's vanity to see a paper sticking from under it. "Nahoya look."

Nahoya grabbed the piece of paper to see it was a letter. With a heavy sigh he turned to Souya.

"I don't know why you're looking at me, you know how to read right?" Souya said sarcastically as Nahoya rolled his eyes and unfolded the paper.

"If you're reading this then that means I left. It's the last thing I would ever want to do to you guys especially since mom just died but I just can't. With everything that's happening around me I was bound to break at some point and hurting you guys was the trigger.

Words can't explain how sorry I am. It may have been a heated moment but I shouldn't have put my hands on Souya. I know Hoya probably didn't mean it but hearing him say get out and I've done enough stuck in my head. I couldn't even allow myself to be around you guys anymore after what I said and did. I'm heading back to a dark place and I don't want to drag you guys with me.

Believe me when I say me leaving was for the best. I'm sorry it happened at a crucial moment but I needed to get out and away from you guys. I was afraid I would cause more harm than good. I will miss you guys so much but don't worry about me. Just know that I'm okay and hopefully we can meet again in the future. I love the both of you more than anything. Take care of yourselves."