45

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Y/n kept her head back, so the cringe on her went unnoticed, as Taiju sucked on her neck. As per usual if this was a different scenario she'd enjoy it.

Y/n felt herself grow anxious as she awaited the signal.

   'What the fuck is taking them so long' Y/n thought to herself.

    Y/n pulled back a bit in a way to create some distance between herself and Taiju.

  "What's the matter princess?"

"I'm actually not feeling too well sir." She started off. "Can we finish this another time?"

   Y/n didn't wait to hear Taiju's answer and went right to door. Only for it to be locked.

   "Y/n L/n" Taiju spoke. "I hope you don't think this was going to be easy."

   Y/n grew frustrated as she constantly jiggled the door knob in an attempt to break it off.

  Her breath got caught in her throat as she felt him behind her.

  Y/n's back met the door as she was turned around. Taiju's hand grabbing her throat, harshly.

   "I'm going to make sure you join your whores." He said venomously as his grip tightened.

    Y/n clawed at his arms, drawing a bit of blood but his grip remained. She could feel herself slipping away and was close to giving up.

That was until the light went off. The signal.

With Taiju distracted from the sudden darkness of the room, Y/n sent a hard kick to his leg, freeing herself from his grip.

   The amount of oxygen rushing to her head caused Y/n to get dizzy as she gathered herself.

   She quickly rushed at Taiju, tackling him on the desk.

   Her punches did nothing as Taiju simply grabbed Y/n's wrist, head butting her.

   "Fuck." She said as she fell down to the floor again.

   Y/n let out a sharp gasp as she was pulled up by her hair.

    "You're doing all of this to save those useless whores. Now you're gonna watch them be sold off."

   Taiju pulled the curtain on the wall back, to reveal a glass window. The ballroom being on the other side.

But as they looked at the ballroom, one grew angry and the other smirked in triumph.

   Venni and Avi could be seen escorting the girls out the ballroom. The Bonten Trio were shooting anybody in the ballroom who didn't come with them. The three seemed to be enjoying themselves.