19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n slept peacefully on her bed on the Christmas Morning. She went to sleep content, with the idea of her mother waking her up with presents.

She expected to wake up to soft taps and the lovely sound of her mothers' voice. She didn't expect to damn near be drowned in her sleep.

"NAHOYA WHAT THE FUCK!?" Y/n sat up her entire bed soaked as she witnessed a wheezing Nahoya clad in Christmas pajamas, with an empty bucket in hand.

"You should've seen your face," He said between laughs.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you," Y/n said, a deadly look resting on her face.

Nahoya dropped the bucket and dipped out the door at the sight of Y/n jumping out of her bed, reaching toward him.

"MA!" Nahoya screamed darting towards his room, Y/n right on his tail.

"Stop running in my house" M/n shouted

"SOUYA TURN THE BATH WATER ON AND IF I DON'T HEAR IT RUNNING YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD NEXT" Y/n shouted as she passed the bathroom, spotting blue hair at the sink.

"Not you making me an accomplice to murder." Souya rolled his eyes but turned on the water nonetheless. He wasn't ready to see Baji again.

Y/n finally caught Nahoya, tackling him on his bed. "Got you nigga!"

Y/n giggled menacingly, trapping Nahoya in a headlock, dragging him out of the room.

His struggles to escape meant nothing as Y/n dragged him back towards the bathroom, eyes full of rage.

"SOUYA PLEASE!" Nahoya pleaded in despair, only to be ignored. Souya continued to tend to his hair as if nothing was going on. He laughed in his head, seeing the look of betrayal on Nahoya's face.

"Nahoya"

The way Y/n said his name sent chills down his spine, the look on her face being even more terrifying. "You're a loving sister, right? You wouldn't dare harm your just as loving brother right?" Nahoya tried to plead his case.

"Have fun breathing"

"Y/N WAI-"

Nahoya's scream was cut short as he was met with a tub full of water. The water filled his nostrils causing them to burn.

He would've used his hands to push away from the tub, but Y/n had his arms locked behind his back. Nahoya could've sworn he saw the light of God when M/n came in the bathroom.

"Now what in the hell are yall doing!?"

Y/n and Nahoya both sat in front of the tub completely drenched. Nahoya more than Y/n.

"Get yall asses up and clean up this mess. Both of you look like fucking wet cats. Go change then come downstairs now."

She walked over to Souya, popping the back of his neck. He turned to complain but stopped once seeing the look on her face. "That's for just standing there."