28

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INCOMING HATE SEX 😭

INCOMING HATE SEX 😭

  Y/n winced as the rope continued to tear through her skin.

   After getting over her moment of shock her instincts kicked in and she tried to get out of the ropes.

  She didn't care what happened to her at the moment she wanted to know what was going on out there.

   Where are her brothers? Are they okay? Do they know about mom yet? What about Emma? How is Mikey taking it? Does Mikey know?

   Tears began to well up in her eyes as she thought about her mom and Emma again.

     She had already lost two people who she considered family, and losing two more in the same day? Y/n couldn't take it.

   "AHHHHH!" Y/n began to scream as she grew tired and suffocated from being imprisoned by the 4 walls.

    "LET ME THE FUCK OUT WHILE IM BEING REASONABLE!" Y/n paid no mind to rope cutting even further into her wrist as she violently thrashed in her chair.

   The sound of the door creaking open caused Y/n to bring her movements to a stop.

    The person walked in, a few bandages on their face along with a usual lazy grin.

     "Unless you're coming in here to kill me or let me go, get the fuck out" Y/n glared at Ran.

     "Awe princess, you shouldn't say things like that."

    "Fuck you!" Y/n shouted which caused Ran to let out a few chuckles.

    "Don't tempt me princess."

  "What do you want?" Y/n asked as annoyance filled her voice. Ran was one of the few people she hated at the moment and the sight of him sent anger flowing through her veins.

      "I want an apology and depending on how sincere it is I might let you go."

      "Bullshit. You're all dogs to Izana, you're not gonna let me go unless he gives the words."

       "That's where you're wrong, I'm no one's dog."

       "Oh but were you not my dog just a few weeks ago? I guess our break up gave you some confidence but it's best for you to get back down on your knees where you belong and talk to me like you have some sense." Y/n smirked mockingly as Ran began to grow angry.

     "Apologies for attacking me."

  "Over my fucking dead body. You sent your unit to attack my brother. I don't give a fuck if this is a gang war, unless it's a fair fight my brothers are to remained untouched. Keep them out this pussy shit y'all got going on."

     "I didn't send my unit to attack Toman. Kisaki and Hanma did." Ran tried to explain himself.

     "Yeah yeah whatever, even if you didn't do it, I still hate your guts." Y/n eyes bore hatred as she stared back at Ran.