BONUS CHAPTER(BLACK DRAGONS TIME SKIP)

Y/n Kawata, 32

Y/n Kawata, 32

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Takemichi sat on the bench staring in the distance. He had done everything right this time. So why were all of friends being killed off like flies?

  Draken stabbed, Chifuyu shot, Hakkai burned and Mitsuya strangled. What about the others?

   Takemichi turned to Naoto as he waited for him to say more bad news.

    "This was just recent. Last Night Y/n Kawata was reported missing by Souya and Nahoya Kawata."

     "Why her? She wasn't really apart of Toman so why her? Each future we go into she always dead or caught up in the wrong business."

       "You did say she was involved with Mikey, even before Toman right?"

         "Yeah but that doesn't make sense. In the Futures she's not dead in she's his right hand man, so why try to kill her now?"

          "I'm not sure yet but we have reason to believe she's still alive. Go back to your apartment and look for any clues. Please hurry. We can't afford to lose another life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Y/n sighed to herself as she stood in chilly weather. Her nerves going a thousand miles as she constantly looked over her shoulder.

She went to knock at the door again and let out a breath of relief as the door opened, revealing familiar blue hair.

"Y/n" Souya said in disbelief. Every since Mikey went off the deep end she and the others went into hiding. Y/n hadn't see her siblings in a few months. She knew he was coming for her next.

"Souya you know what's about to happen." Y/n said sadly. She looked down at the baby asleep in her arms and felt her heart break.

"I need you to take care of him for me please."

"Of course but what about you?" Souya said. He wanted his sister to be okay.

"I'm the one he wants. I can't afford to have you guys get involved. I don't care what happens to me just take care of my son and yourselves. I stayed long enough."