7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was glad to feel the sun on her skin after being imprisoned in the hospital for a few days. they kept her to make sure she didn't have a concussion anymore.

She looked at her phone to see Mikey texted the gc about a meeting tonight.

invinciblemikey: meeting tonight at the shrine!!

                        yuhitsy/n: bet

mitsu.ya: Y/N YOU'RE OUT THE HOSPITAK?!?!?

hakeye: english much?

urfavarsonist: oop

mitsu.ya: speaking of, don't you have english homework? don't you have other shit to worry about than my english? don't you have a life? hop off bitch boi.

                        yuhitsy/n: DAMN MITSUYA YOU AINT HAVE TO READ HIM LIKE THAT 😭

mitsu.ya: he ain't have to mind my business but he did. You reap what you sow ✨

hakeye has left the chat

smileyface: LMFAO dramatic ass boy

   Yuhitsy/n has added hakeye

invinciblemikey: anyways meeting starts at 8. DONT be late!! *looks at y/n*

urfavarsonist: *looks at y/n*

thebetterpitbull: *looks at y/n*

pekejenthusiast: *looks at y/n*

smileyface: *looks at y/n*
Yuhitsy/n: OH FUCK OFF YOU BAD ASS KIDS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n walked through her house, expecting to be yelled at by her mother from being away for so long, but she remembered Nahoya covered for her.

Once she got to her room Y/n turned her phone on to see it exploding with messages.

Some were Toman members sending their concern and the others were from Ran.

Y/n rolled her eyes at the name, as she contemplated opening the messages. She hasn't talked to Ran since she last saw him and didn't expect to have a message from him.