5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Y/n let out screams of frustration as she tore her closet apart. She had to leave in a few minutes to do Emma's hair but she wanted to have her clothes out before she left.

"Girl what the hell is your problem?" Y/n dramatically fell on the pile of clothes as her mother walked in her room.

"I'm going to the Musashi festival and I don't know what to wear" M/n rolled her eyes. "Come here"

Y/n got up to follow her mom, seeing her pull something from the closet.

"Here"

Y/n gasped as she eyed the kimono. "Mom this is so beautiful, where did you this from."

"I don't remember but your grandmother bought it for me. It's what I was wearing when I first met your dad" M/n began to tear up reminiscing about her past.

Y/n knew what was about to happen and rushed out of the room. "Thank you, love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   As Y/n entered the gates of the Sano residence, regret filled her body. It had been a week since the incident and she hadn't spoken to Mikey during that time.

  Just as she was about to knock, the door opened with Mikey and Draken following.

Y/n glared at the two as they did the same. Some of the most stubborn bastards to exist. Neither of them would apologize until the other did so first.

"Y/n!" Emma shouted as Y/n entered the house. They greeted each other in a sisterly way before pulling away.

"Okay, I have a picture of how I want you to do my hair."

Some time went by as Y/n tended to Emma's hair. She braided up half of her hair, styling the rest in a ponytail like Emma showed her.

"All done" Y/n smiled as she stepped back admiring her work.

"Oh my god!" Emma said in shock. her hairstyle was better than the picture and she loved it.

"I hope he likes it," Emma said as her face softened at the thought of her crush.

"Anyone would be a fool to not like you" Y/n reassured as she rubbed Emma's shoulders.

"Thank you so much Y/n" Emma smiled.

"of course, now I have to go and get ready, it's already 5 something and the festival starts at 7"

"See you there!" Emma called as Y/n left the Sano Residence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Y/n sighed as she stepped back admiring her appearance. The kimono her mother gave her hugged her comfortably accentuating her curves. her curly hair slicked back in a half up half down, followed by light makeup.