17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the Toman admins stood in the hideout. Word got around that Taiju beat the shit out of Takemichi.

"He beat Takemichi, knowing he's our first division captain. This is a declaration of war by the Black Dragons.

"Cheeky motherfuckers. Let's stomp their asses out."

After hearing Nahoya's voice, Hakkai knew he had to speak up. "It wasn't just Takemichi." This caught the attention of everyone in the room.

"Y/n was with us that day. While I was getting Takemichi home, she stayed with Yuzuha. Taiju got to her." Hakkai gulped as he looked up at Nahoya.

He wasn't smiling anymore.

"So that's why she went to the hospital the other day and is on bed rest." Nahoya revealed.

"Why did you take Takemichi there in the first place. He didn't know it was Black Dragons turf. Are you a fucking spy" Mucho got in Hakkai's face.

   "You're his brother aren't you. Tried to hide that from us too?" Mucho and Nahoya was ganging up on Hakkai. Takemichi tried to speak up but was immediately shut down by Mucho.

     "I won't make any excuses. As his little brother I'm ready for whatever consequences. Mikey, I ask permission to leave Toman." Hakkai spoke.

      "I object. Mikey take this snack to calm down" Everyone looked at Takemichi as if he was a dumbass. In this case, they aren't wrong.

   "You think this is funny jackass?" Draken shouted at Takemichi. "What's your decision Mikey?"

     "It's up to Mitsuya. He's the second division captain."

   Everyone watched at Mitsuya approached Hakkai. "Sorry Mitsuya. I've already made up my mind" It was obvious he didn't want to leave Toman, but with Taiju around he didn't have much of a choice.

    "Don't look so sad Hakkai. I understand."

    "It was a pleasure working with you!" Hakkai shouted, bowing to show his respect to Mitsuya.

   "What are you talking about? I didn't say you could leave. Let me talk to Taiju." Mitsuya smiled at Hakkai.

     Hakkai gulped. This could good or bad, either way he didn't want to find out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Y/n was laying down watching a Slap on Titan, when she got a text from Takemichi saying to meet him somewhere.

   She was confused but got up nonetheless. She was healed and done with bed rest but being the lazy person she is, she stayed in bed. Plus Suna told her a week of bed rest at max or he wasn't doing her tattoo.

   As she was getting ready to leave she was met with Nahoya at the front door.

  Just as she was about to speak, she was startled by the sudden feeling of her brother hugging her.