29

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shrine was bustling with noise as shouts of disagreement could be heard.

Word got around about Emma and seeing Mikey absent the rest of Toman didn't want to fight.

They were too scared to fight without Mikey.

    Takemichi decided to go alone but grew surprised at the amount of people who were ready to stand behind him.

    "This Takemichi he doesn't fight to win."

     The crowd grew surprised as Smiley and Mitsuya wheeled into the crowd (no 💀)

Toman was quick to find their resolve again, each person in the crowd ready to fight.

As the crowd pumped each other up Nahoya noticed another person who hadn't been mentioned was also absent.

"Where's Y/n?" Nahoya asked loudly, causing the noise to die down a bit.

"She stormed off after hearing of you being attacked. We haven't heard from her since then." Hakkai explained. "She might've gone to their hideout."

The twins looked at each other, exchanging a knowing glance.

They just hoped their sister was alright. The last time someone attacked them unfairly it didn't end well.

~flashback

Y/n sat on her phone laughing as she and Avi exchanged jokes from last nights events.

Just as the girl was about to go into detail about the night she had with Suna, M/n came through the door.

"Y/n its almost 6 pm"

"Okay?" Y/n frowned as she didn't understand why her mother was telling her the time.

"And your brothers aren't home yet." M/n's voice held concern.

"I still don't understand why you are telling me this. They come home late all the time." Y/n dismissed as she went back to conversing with Avi.

"Y/n they haven't checked in. They're your responsibility anyways. Get off the damn phone and go look for the twins. Now."

Y/n groaned and ended the call with Avi. "Fine but can I take the car, my bike is in the shop."

     M/n rolled her eyes and gave Y/n the car key.