52

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

Y/n gripped the handle to her motorcycle a she drove to Ran's house.

Part of her thought to pull over and walk the rest of the way, but she wanted to get there as fast as she could. She was ready to beat his ass.

Knowing that Ran is the one who takes care of the yard work, Y/n purposely parked in the grass, making sure to leave a few tire marks.

As she pounded her fist on the door, Rindou greeted her with a smile which she returned.

"Hi love, where's your dumbass brother."

"In his room, you look pissed. Whatever happens please just don't beat him up too bad. I don't want have to take him to the hospital." Rindou frowned.

"I'll try to be as nice as possible out of courtesy to you."

Y/n stood outside of Ran's door, trying to calm herself down so she wouldn't act so impulsively out of anger.

She turned the door knob and entered only to find Ran asleep in his bed.

The devil on her shoulder said to grab a pillow and suffocate the fuck out of him but she decided to harshly slap him awake.

As her palm hit his cheek, a loud smack rang through the room, followed by Ran quickly sitting up grabbing his cheek.

"What the fuck Y/n!?"

"Don't what the fuck me. You have one time to explain yourself before I kill you. Who the fuck is Akira!?"

"You don't know her."

"Obviously I don't fucking know her you bitch. What I wanna know is how do you know her and why is she posting shit about you."

"She's just some girl."

"She's just some girl!? Ran don't make me fucking slap you. Why is she posting you!?"

"Because me and her hooked up once, you happy!?"

"Was it while we are together or before that?..."

Ran said nothing and that's when Y/n knew the answer. With a clinched fist she let out a chuckle.

"You're weak as fuck bro. Be glad I won't have my brothers come beat you the fuck up."

"Can't fight your own battles? Pathetic." Ran's taunt angered Y/n even more.

Y/n gave away all courtesy to Rindou and tackled Ran on the bed.

He tried to fight her off but she grabbed a pillow and held it down on his face. "Having trouble breathing?"

Ran kicked his legs out, trying to gather some strength to throw Y/n off of him.

"Die you bitch." It was more than obvious, Y/n planned on killing him. Ran knew this as she wasn't letting up.