27

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Grab y'all tissues lmfao 💀

Grab y'all tissues lmfao 💀

**

Y/n sped down the road to her house. After spending some more time with Suna she decided to go home.

As she stopped at a red light she pulled out her phone.

Wash Rinse Repeat

Y/nnnnn

Yo y'all heard from mom

SouyaSouya

No I haven't heard from her or Hoya, have you seen him?

Y/nnnnn

No but I'm the on the way home I'll let you know.

SouyaSouya

Alright there's also a Toman meeting later. If you see Hoya let him know.

Liked by y/nnnnn

Once the light turned green, Y/n continued the speed to her house.

Her anxiety began to get the best of her as she hadn't heard from her brother nor mother today.

'God please don't let anything happen to them'

Y/n didn't bother parking her bike correctly and immediately went inside the house.

Once she got through the door she sighed in relief as she seen her mother shoes.

"Mom!" Y/n called out.

She received no answer and made her way up the stairs.

"MOMMA!" Y/n screamed this time after she reached the top of the stairs.

She went to the door and opened without knocking because that's what she usually did.

Y/n stepped into the room to find her mother laying in the bed with the Tv on.

"Thank god you're here." She said in a low voice as she looked at her mothers sleeping figure.

She sat down on the bed and rested her head on her mother's chest.

The only thing is once Y/n did that she didn't hear a heartbeat like she should've.

Y/n sat up with wide eyes before frantically shaking her mother.