26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‼️⚠️MENTIONS OF DRUG ADDICTION⚠️‼️

   Y/n opened her eyes as she felt the sun burning through them. She tried to sit up but felt everything crash. Flashbacks from a little drinking, kissing Suna and things going to another level.

  As soon as Y/n remembered kissing Suna she felt the slight ache in her lower half. Even without moving her legs felt like jelly.

  She knew what had happened last night and a soft smile ghosted her lips.

   "I hope you're smiling because of me"

  Y/n almost jump at the sudden husky voice but it was familiar so she relaxed.

   "And what if I am?" Y/n laid down on Suna's chest as he began to play with her hair.

    They say in silence enjoying each other's presence until Suna gathered the confidence to ask about Ran.

"How are things with the Annabelle look alike." Y/n laughed as Suna slandered Ran.

Her smiled faded though as she remembered the things he said to her.

"You remember that one guy I got with before losing contact with you?" Y/n trialed off.

Suna nodded and Y/n continued. "Well he fucked me up real bad. The way he treated me and the things he said to me." Y/n went silent for a moment as she recalled through flashbacks just how bad her last boyfriend treated her.

   "I even almost killed my fucking self because of him." Y/n sniffled. "Ran and I got into an argument and everything he said reminded me of that guy. God I can't even say his name." She sobbed.

"I didn't want him to think he had some type of power over me or that he won but he did. His words are stuck in my head and I hate him for it. I feel like I'm losing myself again"

Suna said nothing as Y/n opened up to him. When they dated they would always let each other know what's going on. However, when they broke up and she met he who shall not be named, Y/n was forced to cut all contacts with her guy friends and even Avi at some point.

     "He would pressure me into doing drugs and I then used to them to make myself feel better after something he said or did. I got addicted and as much as I wanted to stop I couldn't. He wouldn't let me. Hell my mind wouldn't let me. Some part of me took them in hopes of finally ending my suffering"

    Suna quickly pulled Y/n closer to him. Hearing her say those things set a new fear inside of him. He never wanted to live a day without Y/n. "Please don't say that. I never knew what you had to endure back then until now. You have people are more than ready to stand behind if needed. Wether it be your family or friends we will be here for you. You don't have to face everything alone."