39

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n groaned as she sat up stretching her limbs.

She opened her eyes to see a glass of water, and some fresh pancakes on the dresser. Sanzu must've just left.

As she reach to grab the plate she found a note under it

   'Here's breakfast for when you wake up, take a shower and meet in the basement when you're ready.'

                       ~Haru.

   As she grabbed the plate, she realized she wasn't naked anymore. One of Sanzu's shirt clung to her body, stopping above her knees. Y/n also took note of the softness between her legs as if someone cleaned right there. She was expected to wake up sticky.

"Who knew that crazy son of a bitch was such a sweetheart."

Y/n was starving so it didn't take long her for her to finish the stack of pancakes. Once she was done she mad her way to room getting ready.

**

"I told you I don't know what you you're talking about." Suguru said as he spat out blood from his mouth.

     "I don't appreciate that you boys are having fun without me." Y/n's voice rang through the basement as she came into the light.

    She had decided to wear black high waisted jeans and a black cropped turtle neck.

    Y/n could feel the eyes wander from her legs to her lips.

   "I didn't know we were dressing like emo fucks today." Ran joked

   "Shut the hell up. We're about to torture someone and I wanted to fit the look." Y/n rolled her eyes before they landed on Suguru. "Hi, there"

"You bitch."

"That's not very nice of you to say ya know." Sanzu taunted Suguru as he stood next to Y/n.

    "Haru he hurt my feelings." Y/n fake pouted. Sanzu was quick to land a punch on Suguru's face causing him to groan in pain. "Talk to my lady like you got some sense."

    "I don't know what type of weird role play shit y'all got going on, but please for the love of god stop it." Ran cringed.

      "We can never have any fun with his ass around." Sanzu rolled his eyes. "Yeah I can tell you guys had plenty of fun last night."

     "You heard us and didn't join? That sucks maybe we could've loosened you up a bit so it doesn't seem like you have a dick up your tight ass all the time." Y/n said annoyed.

    Every time she flirts with someone or does anything with someone Ran has a problem with it.  His need to make a comment on everything was starting to piss Y/n off.