9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Y/n groaned as she stretched her limbs. After struggling to free herself from Ran, she was relieved as she couldn't hold her bladder any longer.

  As soon as her feet touched the ground, she was also met with the floor. Y/n wasn't surprised though. Even during their bath together and after they continued with multiple rounds until Y/n was no longer conscious.

The sound of her hitting the floor, causing Ran to wake up, peering over the bed he began to laugh.

"Fuck is you laughing at, boy help me I have to use the bathroom" Y/n grumbled irritably.

Ran smirked pridefully but got up nonetheless.

"Are you doing anything today?"

  Y/n thought about it for a minute. She knew this could possibly make everything worse but she wanted to see him. 

"I wanted to go see my friend. we fell out but I want to make sure he's okay"

Y/n rolled her eyes at the silent response, knowing what was going through Ran's mind. "Chill out he's a child and basically my little brother"

"Also I need you to drop me" Y/n smiled.

"I wanted to spend more time with you but fine." Ran rolled his eyes.

"You ain't slick"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n sighed as she mentally prepared herself to confront Keisuke.

She knew this could end badly but she wasn't about giving up.

Y/n ignored the voice in her head telling her to turn back as she knocked on the door to the Baji residence.

The door opened and there stood Keisuke. His eyes widened in shock at Y/n's sudden appearance before going back to his rbf.

"What do you want, Y/n?" He asked, anger filling his tone.

"Chill out I just wanted to see if you're okay-"

"I don't need you checking up on me, you can go now," Keisuke said dismissively.

"Kei-"

"Actually stay so you can hear this. I'm sick and tired of you finding yourself in the business of someone who couldn't care less about you and that's your problem. You're so nosey and then be so hurt when the person who doesn't want anything to do you tells you about yourself. You're obnoxiously annoying and maybe if you stop butting into people's lives you'd be happy with yours. You always act like you're this tough savior but you're the weakest one around. No wonder why your relationships with anyone never last"

Y/n stood there silently, struggling to process all the words flowing in her mind questioning if she heard them correctly.

Y/n opened her mouth but nothing came out. she was rendered speechless.

"What? Got nothing to say"

Y/n gathered the courage to look into Keisuke's eyes only to see pure hatred. It almost made her flinch.

"Get away from my door, and don't ever come back"

Y/n let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding until she felt her nails dig into the palm of her hands.

Y/n turned to walk away, but suddenly halted, bringing her fist down on his face.

Keisuke brought his hand up to his leaking nose, watching as Y/n walked away, oblivious to the tears streaming down her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~a few things

1.) sorry for the late update 💀

2.) sorry for the short chapter ik its rushed but I honestly didn't know where I wanted this chapter to go besides Y/n and Bajis fall out so I hope you guys enjoyed it :)

3.) TYSM FOR 500 READS ik it doesn't seem like a lot but compared to how my other books do this is the first time a book of mines got pass 300 since my cringey ass magcon fic so once again tysm ily guys <3333

) TYSM FOR 500 READS ik it doesn't seem like a lot but compared to how my other books do this is the first time a book of mines got pass 300 since my cringey ass magcon fic so once again tysm ily guys <3333