50

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️DISCLAIMER: HANMA DOES NOT SA THE READER NOR IS SHE SAd⚠️

Tw: mentions of vomiting, drug use, graphic death.

**

Ran paced back and forth as they stood in the conference room at Bonten headquarters.

"Another dead end." Kakucho said angrily as he and Takeomi walked into the room.

"That son of a bitch knows we're coming. Each location had his men but no Y/n."

"The Reaper has come out to play." Mikey said.

"Yeah Hanma is smart but Y/n is smarter. I mean she knew it was coming she had to leave us a clue." Rindou said.

"Yeah because you just know where your kidnapper is going to take you." Sanzu said sarcastically.

"Shut yo bitch ass up." Rindou rolled his eyes. "I mean think about it. All the other warehouses were not it. They were traps.."

"Furthermore, his means is to avenge this Kisaki bitch or whatever." Avi provided her input. "He had to take her somewhere that meant something to him back then."

She was the only one from Y/n's team present at the moment. She ushered the other to keep Pandemonium under sanctuary as well as Y/n's other businesses.

The others stood over Avi's shoulder as she went through Y/n's phone.

  "Oh shit." Rindou stifled a laugh as they looked at one picture.

Ran was glaring at Sanzu who looked like he was receiving flashbacks.

The picture was from when Y/n and Sanzu fooled around. They were both smiling while Sanzu rested his face on her boobs.

  "When the fuck did that even happen!?" Mikey cringed seeing his sister figure and right hand man in such a intimate pose.

"Don't worry about that, keep looking Avi." Ran said annoyed.

  As Avi continued to scroll she stopped, a picture of Baji showing up.

  Mikey clenched his fist looking at the picture. He was so far gone he forgot his friends face. "Baji."

  "Do you think this means anything? Mikey." Avi asked concerned.

  "That jacket. Valhalla. It's the gang he infiltrated to catch Kisaki." Mikey trailed off. "Hanma was in that gang."

"Valhalla. Holy shit it's the Valhalla hideout. They have to be there." Sanzu concluded.

"This has to be it." Rindou added.

"What if we're wrong?" Avi turned towards them. "What if they're already dead." Avi asked as the boys began

   Mikey looked back at Avi in a way to side eye, pure venom filled his voice. "They're not. And we will find them. Hanma is going to pay for all the damage he's done. Y/n will make sure of that."