32

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n sat on the ground as she watched Mikey approach Izana. Apparently he had witnessed Emma's death and Y/n grew surprised to even see him here.

"Let's settle this for good brother." Mikey said

Y/n snatched her hand away from her nose that finally stopped bleeding. "Stop the motherfucking music. Brother!?" Y/n didn't see a reason for her to get up and fight anymore, giving her the platform she needed for commentary. "This is definitely a soap opera."

Mikey brought his leg up to kick Izana but it was blocked. "That kick was amazing Mikey." Izana boasted. Mikey went to kick again but was blocked like before.

Both of their legs met as they blocked each other's kick. It was almost as if the fight was going to be never ending. "Fistfights turned to kickboxing yay." Y/n said.

"This is great it's been a while since I been this motivated." Izana started as Mikey ran at him. "But your moves are easy to read." Izana kicked Mikey in the face causing the younger male to fly back.

Y/n listened intently as Izana explained why he killed Emma. "So you killed my friends because you feel like you didn't get enough attention from your brother? Pathetic."

"Y/n shut up." Ran said from the side but shut up once Y/n snapped her head towards him. "I'll break your neck, don't talk to me." Half the reason her head was hurting was be because of Ran hitting her with the baton.

"Are you kidding me right now Mikey." Izana laughed out as Mikey stumbled from the kick he landed. "Is this really all the power you got? I'm gonna kill you ya know."

Izana could mock all he wanted but that would be his downfall. Y/n could see that his moves were starting to look a bit sluggish. Mikey was tiring him out.

"You're not interested in anyone, huh?" Mikey said as he spat out blood. "Not even the friends who fight for you?" Mikey brought up his leg, startling Izana.

Izana began talking about how they only fight because they were scared of him. All while they dodged each other's hits.

"Bro if Mikey don't chop his ass right in the neck." Y/n said getting tired.

"Y/n." Draken said sternly and in return Y/n simply rolled her eyes.

"You say you're alone but you're wrong. You still have a brother." Mikey said punching Izana right in the face. "I wanted to save you Izana."

"Shut up." Izana screamed as he swung at Mikey. "You're starting to miss."

Mikey began to launch endless attacks at Izana. Izana fell to the ground once Mikey finally landed a kick.