42

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n stared anxiously at her phone as she waited at the red light. Suna had texted her asking to talk and she knew it was about the other day.

It was no secret Suna was upset about the kiss that was shared between her and Ran. But did he have a reason to be upset?

Y/n got out of the car and walked up to Suna's house. She didn't bother knocking as she was always welcomed in whenever.

As she stepped into the living room, there sat Suna on the long couch.

"Hi"

"Hey" Suna's voice was dry and cracked. Y/n could only imagine he had been crying. She rushed to the side of him, noticing his red eyes. "What's wrong?"

Suna said nothing as he laid his head in Y/n's lap. His eyes closed softly as her fingers massaged his scalp.

"Why did you kiss him."

Y/n was prepared for the question but still couldn't find an answer that would satisfy Suna. "I didn't kiss him-"

"Why did you kiss back?" Suna had sat up now.

"It was a fucking dare Suna, it's not like I'm dating anybody the fuck?"

"Jesus you're so oblivious it's annoying." Suna rolled his eyes and stood from the couch.

"Suna what the fuck is your problem. You call me over here to talk and all you're doing is starting a fight."

"Why do you keep going back to the guys who treat you like shit.?"

"So that's what this is about? You're jealous? News flash a kiss doesn't certify a relationship dumbass."

"I know what you look like when you're in love. All it took was one kiss from Ran and you're back in his arms. I saw the look in your eyes Y/n and you felt it too. Who's the dumbass now."

Y/n grew silent as Suna was right. That kiss from Ran had her heart flowing with feelings for him. They may have broken up but Y/n still had feelings. She forced her heart to bury them in fear of getting hurt again.

"But what does that have to do with you!?"

"Jesus Fuck I love you Y/n" Suna yelled. "I have been trying for years and years but all you've done is sleep around and drown yourself in liquor and drugs."

Y/n rolled her at how ridiculous Suna sounded. "You're right but just because you have feelings for me doesn't mean you have the right to call me out on how I handle my shit Suna." Y/n was standing up too now.

"How else can I express how I care for you!"

"Stop yelling at me!" Y/n shouted and grabbed the bag she came in with. "Maybe if you would've started off explaining how you feel instead of throwing that shit back in my face we could've come to an understanding. You're acting just like them right now."