Epilogue

~one last statement from Y/n Kawata

"I honestly didn't expect to make it this far. With the amount of stones constantly being thrown at my feet I was bound to find a way to make it stop if you know what I mean. Hell I almost did plenty of times but for some reason I didn't."

"When you are going through so much all you want is an outlet and you find one that makes you happy in a sick way. For me it went from drugs, to alcohol, to sex, to killing and then one point all of the above."

"I'm not saying your outlet is gonna be bad it just was for me at some long point in my life. But now I found new and better ones."

"My brothers, and yes I'm talking about toman and Bonten also. They're my family and I wouldn't give anything to trade them."

"Another one I am so grateful for is Pandemonium. It was something Emma and I thought of a long time ago while we were in her room. We wanted to make a sanctuary where all girls could take part in things they want to do in life and be safe about it. Of course to honor Emma I built Pandemonium in the blessing of her name. I love all 57 of my girls (YES WE HAVE MORE MEMBERS MY EMPIRE IS GROWING)"

"Also Mira and Kamiya got married. Kei wanted it to be me so I could be his second mom but that boy will always be my son. He reminds me so much of Baji it's crazy. I miss that dumbass arsonist and he's probably glaring down on me right now for marrying someone who broke my heart."

"Speaking of, the wedding is today. I'm nervous out of my fucking mind. I've always wanted to marry Ran the minute I met him. Yeah he was toxic but thankfully he left that part of him in the past. I love him so much and wouldn't trade him for anything."

"Suna Rintarou. I know I hurt him with the decision I made but I can't control my feelings. And I'm glad Suna is the type of person he is. He understands my situation and wants nothing but happiness for me and that's what I love most about him. Unfortunately he couldn't make the wedding but I understand that completely. Suna will always be my first love. But maybe in another life. BUT ON THE BRIGHTSIDE HE MET SOME CRAZY HOT CHICK not hotter than me no one is hotter than me BUT ANYWAYS SHES FUCKING HOT lowkey might leave Ran and convince her to leave with me"

"AVI AND YUZUHA?!?!? HELLOOOO"

"Turns out Sanzu Venni and Gieo are in a poly. I expected Gieo to get with one of the two but hey he getting best of both worlds. Lowkey kinda glad I fucked Sanzu before getting married cause I would've been wishing the rest of my life. Gieo and Venni got it good."

"Enough of me rambling I just wanted to show gratitude to my outlets. The people who saved me from falling deeper into an abyss. Life may be a fucking bitch but be grateful for the ones who can't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you seriously crying?" Avi asked in disbelief after she did my makeup. "Bitch if it starts running I'm fucking you up."

"Stoppp I'm not tryna cry. I'm just so overwhelmed with everything. What if he doesn't love me as much as he say he does!?"

"Girl please shut the fuck up." Nahoya said as he leaned against the wall. "If he didn't love you then he wouldn't have proposed. You're just overthinking."

"Yeah you'll be fine Y/n. Besides if that bitch plays with you again I'm breaking his fucking neck."

Y/n almost laughed at the banter her brothers provided before thanking them. "Now can you guys get out. I have to change."

"Don't nobody wanna see your nasty booty ass anyways." Nahoya mumbled which caused Souya to snatch him out the room.

"I heard that you bitch! Pussy hair!" Y/n shouted from behind the closed door.