37

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Motherfucker!" Y/n shouted from the back seat as Gieo poured alcohol on her leg. In the mist of the fight one the men cut Y/n's leg with a pocket knife.

"Can you stop moving so I can do what I need to do." Gieo said annoyed.

"Bitch you get your fucking leg cut and then talk to me." Y/n groaned tossing her back into Nahoya's lap.

"Listen to instructions and then talk to me you bitch. I told you don't make any sudden moves and you did just that."

"I don't care he was going to hurt Souya. I care about my family more than those stupid drugs so fuck you." Y/n said angrily. The pain began to overwhelm the woman cashing her to get agitated. "Just shut the fuck up. Venni drive faster."

Souya and Nahoya awkwardly glanced at each other as the atmosphere grew tense.

Gieo threw Y/n's leg off of him causing her to shout in pain. Rage filled her eyes.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you." Y/n leaped off of Nahoya, grabbing Gieo by the hair and bashing his head into the window.

Gieo grabbed Y/n's neck choking her as she scratched his face. Both of their movements came to a halt as Venni pressed on the breaks.

      "Stop acting like fucking children. Y/n you're hurt and bleeding let Gieo do what he needs to do. Gieo I get she's a bit temperamental at the moment but please. We have guess."

      Y/n rolled her eyes and sat back in the seat, allowing Gieo to finish patching up her leg.

    Nahoya felt a weight on his shoulders and looked down to see Y/n passed out. He silently panicked until Gieo eased his conscience. "She'll be fine. Probably passed out from the pain."

   Nahoya nodded as he held his sisters hand. Even though the wound wasn't that serious he was still on edge. He just got his sister back and he'll be damned if he loses her again.

**

  Y/n opened her eyes to feel a weight on her side and at the bottom of her leg.

    Once she sat up she saw Nahoya at her side and Souya on her legs. She smiled at the bittersweet moment as she remembered the time she and Draken were in the hospital.

    Once she left the twins, she cut ties with everyone. Everyone except for Mikey. Y/n knew he was headed further down than her and she wanted to be there for them.

Two dark souls find comfort in each other.

    Y/n got lost in her head for a minute until she felt movement. The twins were now awake.

   "Now that you guys are awake, we have to talk."

     "I know yesterday was unexpected and you guys are probably mad as fuck right now so whatever you have to say get it off your chest."

   Nahoya looked at Y/n before punching her as hard as he could in the arm.

     "OW!?"

"How could you? I know you were going through some shit but damn. You really are your dad's incarnate."

Y/n instantly kicked Nahoya out of her bed. "Suck a dick."

"We don't really have anything to say. We get why you wanted to leave but that shirt hurted. We had already forgiven you before you walked out. Let's just put this past us and move on from it." Souya said softly.

Y/n was more than happy for her brothers to accept her back in their life. "Thank you." She pulled Souya in for a hug. Y/n felt a weight on her back and knew it was Nahoya.

"Okay now that the sappy shit is over, what have you two fucks been up to?"

"Well after Toman disbanded we all kept in contact with each other, but we are all so busy nowadays so we see the others every now and then." Nahoya said.

"Yeah and we used the money you left to open Sugoaku." Souya said while suddenly avoiding eye contact.

     Nahoya instantly snapped his head at Souya. He would always avoid eye contact when he lied.

    "You're lying." Y/n glared then relaxed her face and shrugged her shoulders.

    "You're not mad?" Souya asked hesitantly.

"No. I knew you guys would spend it on something stupid anyways so"

"I don't think renting out a strip club is stupid." Nahoya admitted shamelessly. He just told on himself basically.

"Were they hot?" Y/n smirked. Nahoya instantly shook his head, his curls bouncing as his signature smile took place. "You bet your ass they were."

"I forgot you two were just alike." Souya facepalmed.

"So what about you. What the hell have you been doing to get a house like this." Nahoya questioned.

"Long story short, I run a brothel." Y/n half lied. She knew Mikey hasn't talked to anyone from Toman outside of her and didn't want to risk exposing him.

"A brothel? If you run a brothel what the hell was that yesterday." Souya interrogated.

"They didn't pay my girls and tried to run off with a few of them. They were using Sugoaku as a transfer station." Y/n half lied again.

The twins nodded in understanding. "Did you hear about Pah chins wedding?"

"No I didn't expect to. I did cut everyone off and since when that mother fucker got out of jail anyways."

"We can get an invitation for you." Souya trailed off. "I think you should stop ghosting everyone, I'm sure they miss you."

"You think so. I wouldn't exactly think I'm in their good graces since I did just up and leave." Y/n sighed.

"I'm sure they would understand." Nahoya said. "The wedding is in a few months. I'll get an invitation for you."

Y/n gave in and nodded. She knew it was time to get over herself and open her heart out to her friends again.

The three siblings spent the rest of the day catching up and basking in each other's company. They were glad to be united again.

**

Y/n got up from her bed and walked over to the room next to hers.

She knocked at the door and waited until she heard a soft 'come in'

As Y/n walked in the room she stared at the ceiling in awe. "I swear your room never fails to amaze me."

Mira left out a soft laugh as she watched Y/n gape around her room.

"What are you getting ready for?" Y/n asked as Mira sat at her vanity taking out a few makeup items.

"I have a customer in a few hours."

"Speak of which, are they treating you right?"

"Yeah I just had one problem with a client. He stopped showing up though." Mira said. "Not that I care though."

"Well I'll leave you to it. Let me know if they give you any problem okay babes." Y/n gave Mira a kiss on the forehead. Mira continued to do her makeup as Y/n left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~for some reason I hate this chapter 😭😭