1. My Sister's Boyfriend

Chase.

✙ ☠ ✙

"I guess you'll do."

I stare at Sky in shock and confusion. 

"W-what do you mean?" I ask sheepishly. He can't seriously mean what I think he means.. right?

Sky leans in. "You know what I mean."

My heart's beating like crazy when all of a sudden he kisses me.

His lips are so soft. It feels like I'm melting.

He starts kissing along my jaw and onto my neck. God, it feels so good. It's like I'm in heaven.

"This is what you want, right?" Sky whispers in between kisses.

I nod eagerly.

He chuckles softly.

Then he pulls away. I almost reach out to pull him back but I'm too scared.

His eyes are so cold. His gaze is intense but.. it's like he's dead or something. Like he's looking right through me instead of at me.

"Strip." He commands before walking over to the bed while he takes off his own clothes.

It's like I'm possessed, that's how fast I rip my clothes off. This is insane. This is crazy.

I've dreamed of this happening so many times. I never thought it actually would, though. Why is he doing this? Why would he sleep with someone like me? Is it because Loren's not here? Or.. does he really love me?

Loren. Oh, God, Loren. She'd feel terrible if she knew about this. I'm totally betraying her.

Sky is facing the bed as he takes off his shirt. I'm mesmerized by the way his back is so smooth. Sky..

I take a longing step forward.

But Loren! God, Loren, my sister. And God! Actual God! He's watching me right now! Sleeping with a guy, the highest of sins! And the guy is my sister's boyfriend! I need to stop. This needs to stop.

I look back at Sky and he's laying on the bed. His cheek resting on his hand.

"You coming or what?" He looks really bored. I don't know why, but it's so hot! 

It's like my legs have a life of their own and I'm being pulled towards the bed.

He sits up and starts to kiss me again. This time he pushes his tongue inside and it feels so weird. I've never french kissed before but I love it. I want more of this.

Goosebumps cover my skin.

Sky lays me down and sits on top of me. He caresses my cheek tenderly. Slowly he slides his hands onto my chest, my stomach, all the way down to my crotch. I gasp a little as he touches me there. No one has ever touched that part of me. It feels so weird and so good.

Sky chuckles and looks into my eyes. He's actually smiling at me. He never smiles. Let alone at me! My heart beats out of my chest with excitement.

He kisses my neck again. Then he starts to suck on my skin and biting me softly. It hurts a little but not in a bad way. He kisses down my chest and stops when he reaches my nipple. He starts to suck on it and it surprises me how good it feels. I gasp and he chuckles, amused by my reactions. He continues to trace down my body with kisses and licks... and he doesn't stop when he reaches my crotch. His lips are warm and moist. I've never felt this sensation before. Jerking off doesn't compare.