.17. george

Sapnap and Dream are planning a meet up at their house with the feral boys. George is staying for a few days, then Quackity and Karl will come after that.

George is getting here today, and Clay is, well, Clay is freaking out.

Nick and I are sitting on the couch while he deep cleans the entire kitchen. I don't think I've ever seen him clean this much ever.

He checks his phone. "His plane is supposed to land in thirty minutes. You guys need to go pick him up!" Clays says as he continues to wipe the counter.

"Relax," Nick says while texting, "he's going to have to get his bags first anyways."

"Ugh," Clay responds from the kitchen.

Nick rolls his eyes from the couch before getting up, "I'll go grab my shoes."

I follow his lead and put my own shoes on. I'm going to pick George up from the airport with Nick. Not because George and I are best friends, but because I want to spite Clay. Also, I want to hang out with Nick some more before the house is filled with men.

"How does it feel that you can't come to the airport with us, Dream?" Nick asks.

Clay rolls his eyes, "Oh come on now, don't rub it in."

"Oh I will," Nick says with a little laugh, "You can't come because you're a stupid, faceless idiot."

"Just go!" he points towards the door, laughing.

"We'll be back with an extra special guest!" I call out as I shut the door behind us.

Nick puts his hand on my knee once we're off the street. We listen to some music in comfortable quiet.

We're one red light away from the airport when Nick says, "Hey," as he comes to a stop.

"Yeah?" I ask.

He leans in and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

I blush. "What was that for?"

"We're just not going to be alone very often for the next week." he says simply.

I smile. Nick does things like that all the time and I love it. It makes me feel excited every single time. Yes, we've been together for almost five months, but I still love it.

We sit on a bench outside of the parking lot as we wait. Six months ago I wouldn't have expected to be sitting here with Nick, wishing I could hold his hand, while we wait for GeorgeNotFound to get off a plane. It was just completely out of my mind.

"You know what's crazy?" I ask, thinking out loud.

"What?" Nick says happily, bumping his shoulder into mine.

"We've been together for five months, and nobody knows we're together." I smile. Clay's always made fun of for not being able to keep a secret. If only he can look at me now.

Something inside hits me in the gut.

My best friend doesn't know I'm in a relationship.

Out of everyone in the entire world, Clay should be the first person to know about my secret relationship, but instead he's the whole reason it's a secret.

I missed what Nick had said while I was thinking, but my head is spinning in circles. Why doesn't he know? Can't we just tell him now?

We know our relationship works, and there's nothing more that we want than to go on a real date. One that everyone is aware of.

"When do you think we-" I start to say.

"GEORGE!" Nick calls out all of the sudden.

He gets up to run to a brunette boy. I walk up behind him, trying to make my thoughts from before disappear.

"y/n!" George calls out when he sees me, "Nice to finally meet you."

"Hi," I say.

Nick picks up George's bags. We all start walking to the car.

"This is like a face reveal, y/n," George says as he walks next to me, "I would've never thought you were a y/h/c. I looks nice."

I touch a piece of my hair that fell in my face, "Uh, thank you. I think."

"George, don't flirt with her," Nick warns in a joking tone. Although, I can tell he's a little bothered.

"I wasn't flirting!" George puts his hands up in a defensive way.

"You totally were." Nick opens the trunk of his car. "Just admit it, and we can forget it ever happened."

"I was not, Sapnap." George opens the door to the backseat. "I would never do that to Dream."

What does that mean? Does he know that Dream wouldn't want his friends dating his childhood best friend?

Nick walks around the car and gets in before replying to the comment. "What's that supposed to mean?" he asks, asking the question I was thinking in my head.

"Just, you know, she's his childhood best friends, and he's basically..." he fades off as he glances at me, "protective.. Yeah protective."

What in the world was that? I don't know George that well outside of helping with videos, so maybe that's just his personality.

The boys catch up the whole ride home. We walk through the door of the guy's house. I've never seen Clay run so fast to come hug George.

Clay had ordered a pizza for dinner while we were gone, so it already arrived when we got home.

"Your house is absolutely huge," George says as he looks around.

Clay chuckles, "There's room for you,"

George gives him a look. "Dream, we've talked about this."

"I'm just saying," Clay puts his hands up defensively, "It's still an option."

Dream has been trying to convince George to come live with them in Florida, but George wants to live in the UK for the rest of the year, then think about moving here. It makes sense to me, but Clay is just a tad bit impatient.

"You could live at my apartment, too," I joke, "this place is nothing compared to mine."

"Oh get your apartment living ass out of here," Nick says as he gently nudges me in the arm. I look up as he does this, and he gives me a little smile. My heart melts just a bit before I pay attention to the conversation again.

"Well, you guys are going to go places while I'm stuck at home," Clay complains, "I should just face reveal. Right here and now."

Nick shakes his head, "You can't do that, yet. You have to build suspense."

"Fine, if you say so," Clay rolls his eyes. I can tell he's getting impatient. It wouldn't surprise me if he face reveals soon. It'll definitely be before the London trip he and Nick are planning on taking in two months.

"One day, Dream," I laugh, "then all the fans will finally know you're a troll."

"Shut up, y/n" he throws his napkin at me.

"Nasty!" I shout, throwing it back, "That's literally used, Clay!"

"Enjoy it, you can sell that," he shoots back.

"Oh don't put your ego up that high," I roll my eyes, even though I know its true. He could sell a shirt he barely touched for two seconds, and it would sell. The perks of being famous.

I eat soon after we eat dinner, so the guys can have some time together. Although, I'm pretty sure they're going to play minecraft like they always do.

I'll come back for one day when all the feral boys are here since Sapnap and Dream want me to meet them so bad.

.author's note. 

sorry for the little filler chapter! i have a HUGE test tomorrow that i needed to study for so i just wrote a lil chapter for today

BUT FERAL BOYS CONTENT COMING TOMORROW

thank you for reading! daily posts!

have a good day :)

.word count.. 1293