.epilogue.

"I can't believe my two best friends just got married," Clay says as we all get out of the car to go into the diner.

This will be Nick and I's first meal as a married couple.

"Hey guys," Danny says as we walk in the door.

"Hey, Danny," we all say as we prop up onto the diner chairs.

"Can we get some milkshakes?" George asks.

"Of course," Danny says as he gives the order to a waitress for them to make. Danny now own the diner, so he's kind of a big deal. He hired me to work with the company's graphic design aspects. We're supposed to be franchising near Orlando very very soon.

"Did you guys do anything special today?" Danny asks as he hands us his milkshakes.

I smile and shake my head, "Not much."

Nick chuckles next to me. "How's the, uh, wedding planning going, Danny?" he asks.

"Oh, it's great. John is doing amazing with all the plans," he explains, "I just want to marry him and I'll be happy."

I smile, "That's sweet."

Danny and John's chemistry did resonate in real life and online. In fact, Danny found his husband that night. Just like he said he did.

"Honestly," Danny says as he leans on the counter, "sometimes I wish we could elope, you know? But like not tell anyone, then it could be like our little secret."

"That's not a bad idea," George jokes, knowing that's exactly what Nick and I just did.

I feel bad that Danny has no idea about Nick and I's impromptu wedding, although he will now very very soon.

But for now, I think it's just going to be our little secret.

.the end.