George Russell- You are worth so much more.

Requested by Jett_Joan  (Y/n is a williams rookie and George has instanly fell.)

19- the second I seen you, I thought you where the most beautiful person here

Requested by PamAndersonFan

12 why can't I stop thinking about you.

As soon as it was announced that you were taking over from Latifi, George was excited. He had briefly met you at the last race of the season but now the new season looms. Your excitement and nerves become more and more evident for the world to see on instagram. But George finds it so endearing that you are engaged and raw with your fans.

He vaguely remembers watching you race, purely out of wanting to show the same respect that all other British F1 drivers had done for you. Now he is waiting for you at the new car launch. He laughs softly watching your video on your stories, as you show the full extent of how the event has had on you. "Fake tan.. Lashes. Hair and make up done professionally. All for this one event. Especially when you will most likely see me like this.." George laughs when it is the most unflattering photo of you that has ever seen. But he gets it.

"Let me know when you are here and I will come get you at the door, if you are that nervous." He texts you, causing you to smile. "Nearly here then.. Waaaah is this real?" As you get out the car, it is typically freezing cold. But you have went all out, navy dress that is cut so perfectly to your body its almost a sin as it shows off your curves. "Oh my don't you look dashing Gee. Properly after that James Bond role aren't you." You squeal at him. He smiles at you and you quite obviously melt at him. Gripping his hand as you walk into the extravagent hall that Williams have hired for the night. It is busy with sponsors and other Williams people. Many of which you are still to meet. You keep taking photos for instagram but you know you have to wait until the event is over to do so. You keep yourself to George and the other newbie in Logan, as you are giddy beyond belief. Even when the social media team want photos of you and the boys for instagram. You stand in between them smiling. "Very beautiful y/n. A rose between two thorns." You giggle gently, but you notice that George is very much watching you.

As you head outside for some air, as the hall is very stuffy. You are surprised when your shoulder gets tapped. "Oh. Hey.. Did you follow me out?" George nods his head and smiles at you. "Do you want my jacket.." He starts to take it off, even though you don't want it. "I will no doubt get tan on it.." You laugh. "Ah I can get it cleaned.. You really are the most beautiful person in there tonight." You roll your eyes at his cheesiness. "I didn't have you down as that type George." You nudge him, whilst teasing him. But he wraps his arms around your torso. "The second I seen you, I thought you were the most beautiful person here. I thought that in Abu Dhabi.. Not just tonight. I can just tell you it tonight." He is that close to you, you can feel his breath on your skin. "Ok.. But I am actually in a relationship.. I have been for years." You tell him, pushing George away a little. Hoping that he will get the hint to leave you alone.

First round of the season in Bahrain. Everyone is elated that you are in F1 and it make you emotional. Of course you are there solo, as your boyfriend has decided that he has other things to do. Mainly be on holiday with the lads and posts it all over instagram. "You deserve better you know." Logan sits down beside you. "He's an idiot." He takes a deep glug of his coffee, before finishing his point. "Rumour has it, you are the most wanted person on the grid this year, then you condone his behaviour when all the rest of the guys have their girls with them." You roll your eyes, as what does Logan really know about your relationship. Other than being completely right on you deserving so much better.

As you do media after media. You eventually end up bumping into George who you have barely seen and spoke too, since the car unveiling. "Can we speak later? Away from everything else?" You ask him and he nods his head. "Dinner in my hotel room?" He asks, smiling when you nod your head. "Of course... " You both get interrupted and taken to different things on opposite ends of the track.

You get to the hotel before George and you cant help but getting freshened up and pulling on a simple dress. You head to George's room, to see if he is back yet and he answers in a towel... "Oh shit, sorry. I should've text first." You smile, as you know you have seen his body plastered all over his instagram before. But it is even more magnificent in person. "So dinner.. Still on?" You can't help but stare at his body. "Yeah. You done admiring my body yet?" He teases you and lets you into his room. "Nah.. I can't get you out of my head, you know. Loser." You can't help but tease him. But then you feel the guilt. "I need your advice.." George looks at you. "Are we not ordering food first?" You shake your head, as you know if you were to stop. Then the conversation won't be had. "Just listen.. Actually don't listen. Tell me what to do about y/b/n." George sighs. "You know I can't. I like you too much as more than a team mate, that it won't be objective." You look at him, he is always very proper and always has a nice word about everyone. "C'mon George, I need your opinion. Do you think I am wasting my time with him." George nods his head. "So I am thinking of steak... Want a steak? How do you have your steak?" You look at him, trying to not laugh. "Yes. Medium rare.. You didn't know this? Can I have those thing cheesy potatoes and broccolini?" George smiles at you. "You can have whatever you want.. Just not wine. As we are on the track tomorrow. Dauphinoise?" You nod your head at him. "Yeah them." George ends up ordering a non alcoholic red wine for you both to share with your steak. "So whats new with you? Girlfriend yet?" You sit across from him, watching as he shakes his head. "No. I'd be lying if I said I could get you out of my head, after the car release party. I keep thinking to myself why can't I get you out of my head.. But then realise I don't want too. I really like you and I can't imagine never supporting you. Why are you letting him get away with it? He is a well known son of an ex driver.. Yet can't support the love of his life doing the same job as his dad. I just don't get it sweetheart. You let him away with so much when I know there is loads of us drivers who would love to take you out. Do you actually realise just how amazing you are?"

As you shake your head, have you really been oblivious to everything that has gone on. "So I should ditch him then?" George nods his head. "Yeah why would you let him treat you like this? Give him an ultimatum to be here for the race on Sunday and if he's not then he is out." He says whilst answering the door. But George really has gave you food for thought. As he sits back down and your dinner is served. You look at him, trying to not cry all over dinner. "You are worth so much more than what he is giving you. Let me show you how you should be treated. Or just someone more worthy of your time. But obviously I am first in line." George starts to laugh.