Pierre Gasly- New tease

Requested by julchen3375

104- No stop.. I don't want to come in public

Pierre has known y/n ever since he had been team mates with Sean, back in their Torro Rosso days. But he wasn't expecting her to be out in Italy with them. The last he had heard she was settled down and happy.
"Still no ring?" Pierre asks not realising that it was a thing.
"No. Heard you are single again. What happened to the pretty girl from Dubai?" Pierre pulls a face.
"Idiot here cheated and got caught... it seems to be a thing right now." Sean jokes, knowing that's why y/n is single.

"You cheat?" Pierre asks her. But her face is her silent response. "Oh. Idiot." Again she pulls a face rather than comment. "Yeah. Says you though. Have you heard from Kate?" Pierre shakes his head at Sean. "So you excited for Miami?" Y/n eventually engages in a conversation with Pierre. He smiles and nods his head.
Pierre swaps seats with Pyry, to be closer to her and so he doesn't have to shout. But once they start to talk again, Pierre is reminded what he managed to lose. "You should come to Como with us." He says to her. "It's just for a couple of days, before I need to leave for Miami." His eyes catch y/n's green eyes.
"Yeah. Could do. I'm not planning ahead much these days." She says, looking away from the eye contact that Pierre is giving her.
"Yeah? Maybe Miami with the squad you can do then?" He cheekily asks her.
"Don't push me." Pierre smiles at her. "What like this?" He pushes his legs up against hers under the table.
Laughing as she nods her head.
But glad that it is still very much easy with her.

The drive to Lake Como is one that y/n would much rather forget. Squeezed into the back of the car, with Pierre pushed against her all the way there. She doesn't have the usual affluent dress style. Sitting in a tight denim skirt and a band tee, compared to Pierre's loose shirt and linen white trousers. "Will I need to carry you onto the boat? That skirt doesn't look like it'll let you climb on." Y/n shakes her head at him. "Will you stop it... as if your texts last night weren't enough." Pierre smiles at her.
"Yeah. What's wrong with flirting? You used to live for the attention." He whispers to her.

"No. You two are not allowed to argue!!" Sean laughs, but is serious. He remembers the fall outs that they had. He had never seen anything like it. A passionate Scottish girl and an even more passionate Frenchman. "We won't. Will we P." She looks at him, catching him looking at her like he used too. Catching her completely off guard.
"No. It's all good chat. Isn't it boo?" Y/n nods her head. Not sure what is about to happen. But she knows Pierre's signs.

Like he said he would. Pierre grabs y/n and helps her on the boat. "You've been working out." He tells her, as he notices her curves are more juicy. He kept his hand for a few seconds longer than he should've enjoying the feel of the curve beneath.
"You two just need to do whatever it is.. that this is.. so we can move on." Sean says watching them.
The boat is full of chatter and laughs. Pierre let's himself get close to her again.
"So what happened? Are they still pierced?" He asks quietly, biting his lip.
His eyes going down, but her bikini top isn't giving much away.
"Yeah. She faces away from the rest of the group, giving Pierre a little glimpse.
His eyes light up, as he sees the little silver ball nestled against her nipple.
"You got enough sun cream on? I can do your shoulders and back for you. Don't want you burning." Pierre says sounding helpful but he just wants to tease her.
He pushes a cheeky kiss into her shoulder as he pins her hair up, so it doesn't get oil in it.
But it hasn't went unnoticed by Sean and Naarah.

At lunch Sean tries to subtlety bring it up to Pierre. That maybe now isn't the right time for him to be flirting with y/n.
"I'm not flirting.. ask her. Y/N. Have I been flirty with you?" Pierre asks her, forgetting that she used to think every little touch from him was flirting. "No. If he is, he's doing a damn horrid job at it." She teases Pierre.
"Ouch!! That hurt!" Pierre whispers to her, when he notices everyone looking a different way.
"What did?" Y/n says, innocently to him. "You know what." His eyes light up, when she is starting to do it badly too.
"You know I've always liked you..." Pierre says to her. She nods her head. "Yeah your giving off the needy Frenchman vibes." Pierre puts his arm around the back of her chair. Lazily rubbing her burning shoulders every so often.
"You still as naughty now?" Pierre whispers to her, laughing as she bites her lip instantly. "That a yes then?" He smiles as she nods her head.

After lunch, Pierre just wanders back down to the boat holding y/n's hand. She doesn't fight him and Sean doesn't comment.
As the Instagram stars want their photos taken, y/n happily takes them. Just so that she can hide out of them.
Pierre notices she still does it.
"Can I get one with you in it?" He asks her. But she shakes her head. "Please. I won't post it. It's rare that you are in Italy. And at the same time I am." Pierre says getting his own way as he usually does.
He watches her getting all anxious, before refusing the photo. "Babe.. baby. Why? I'm still me.. he didn't just cheat on you did he?" His heart breaks as she shakes her head.

Pierre had noticed that apart from him, she barely let anyone else get close. Not just the guys. "Can I hug you?" He asks her, feeling helpless that he wasn't there to protect her. Stupid that he let something trivial as relationships stop their friendship.
"Come here baby.. he can't hurt you here.."
He holds her for a while. They sit down at the back of the boat, away from everyone. Deep in their own conversation, catching up.
"No one's watching us now.." Pierre teases her, before pulling himself closer to her. "Yeah.. why? What do you have..." without any extra time being used. Pierre kisses y/n. It's a sweet tender kiss at first, before it's obvious what he wants.
As they lie down a different way, so Naarah and Sean can't see what Pierre is doing.

"Still as good as you remember it?" He flashes a smile at y/n. Who has lost the ability to talk. Gripping onto Pierre's forearm and biting her bottom lip. "Pierre stop!! Stop." She gasps eventually. He doesn't bring his hand out of her bikini bottoms. But he does give her a rest.
He loves teasing her. It's usually her begging to be allowed to finish so this is new.
"Not here.. no stop!!" She giggles, but is serious. As his fingers slip back into her wet juicy hole. "Pierre I'm being serious. Stop. Don't make me cum in public. Please." He looks confused at her. It's not like y/n to get off on the situation let alone what he is doing.
"Why?" He pushes a light kiss onto her lips. "I'm too noisy now... plus how do you know that there isn't a pap watching you right now." He smiles at her. He hasn't thought of that.
So he pulls her on top of him. Straddling him.  She can feel how hard he is becoming. "I'd love to just slip him in for a second. Make me remember what I'm missing from you." Pierre gasps as y/n expertly doesn't move much. But his cock is slipped in effortlessly. Letting the movement from the boat to do the work for them. Pierre just has to move his hips gently. But y/n knows how to work her pussy. Within minutes Pierre is very much on the brink of losing it.
"Okay.. stop. Baby. Do you want a baby?" He gasps as he knows how dangerously close he is. She wiggles and jumps a little, knowing what she is doing. Pierre grabs her face and pulls it down to his. Kissing her deeply as he loses control and trying to stay silent isn't an option with how y/n is doing him. Moving slightly whilst their lips are still kissing, y/n ticks him away again.

Sean gets him, as y/n heads to the toilet to clean herself up. "I thought we said, you wouldn't do this again with her?" Sean looks mad.
"No you said I shouldn't. I can't help it if there is still a spark there. Can I?" Sean shakes his head, stopping the conversation as y/n comes back. "So will you get a photo with me now?" Pierre teases her.
She nods her head. She can't really demand no photo now.