Lando Norris- Closing in

Requested by devinagnawnn

24 don't shut me out
32 just leave I will pack your shit for you

Lando usually hated keeping secrets from his best mate Max. But when Max came to him asking if his sister to stay for a few weeks. Lando agreed not thinking much of it. He had always gotten on with y/n.
"So how come she needs a place to stay? Did you ask him?" Jon asks Lando after he announced that another Fewtrell will be staying.
Lando shakes his head. "Probably some boy drama."
Both of them laugh.

As he gets home from training and some sim practice. "Sorry mate she's taken over the kitchen." Max shouts from the streaming room. But Lando doesn't listen and heads straight for the kitchen to put his dinner on. Not expecting y/n to be in it, in barely any clothes. "Do you need a hoody?" Lando asks her, instead of the typical way of greeting her.
"Hiya bug. Nah I'm fine why?" Lando looks at her, tiny shorts and small top that is very much showing her nipples.
"You coming to say hi?" Max has already made a group chat with both his sister and Lando.
Y/n walks out the kitchen and into the doorway of where max is. Lando follows her but taking off his hoody and gives her it.
"Oh you smell delicious." She says as they walk in together. Making Lando blush. But he can't take his eyes off of her. Which is noticed on the chat.

"Is that girl wearing Lando hoody? Why is she wearing his hoody."

"Lando's ditching the chat for the girl. Does she have to be in the room."

"So is she Max or Lando's conquest?"

"Looks like Lando's with the way he is looking at her."

"Max Lando fancy's your sister."

By time Max looks around at what is going on behind him. "Why do you have Lando's jumper on? Surely you aren't that fast.." He teases them, not realising he has just gave each other the others number.
They are on opposite sides of the sofa, texting each other, as Max streams. "I'm going to sort out dinner. Will i just leave it outside the door?" Lando shakes his head. "I'll come eat with you." Which causes another flurry of fans demanding to know who y/n is.
"Guys relax. Lando knows my sister is out of his league. I sometimes think she stole all the intelligence in the womb. Do you think we look like each other?" Max asks as Lando laughs at his phone.
"So why was y/n in your jumper? Didn't you have that on today?" Lando nods his head, only hearing the last question.

"I'm going for water.. need anything?" Max shakes his head. He doesn't think anything will happen. There is rules about siblings and best friends right?

Lando heads into the kitchen, he slips in as y/n is dancing around to little mix. "Max thinks I don't fancy you." She looks at Lando, his whole body just wants to touch her. "Hmm. And you don't do you?" Lando shakes his head, not able to trust his mouth not to say yes. "You coming out with the Quadrant guys tomorrow?" Lando asks her. "Can do. Nothing better to do." She smiles at him. They both end up in the streaming room with max having dinner. Lando tries to be more engaged in the chat, but ends up annoyed that they want y/n away.
"Guys you know if you're rude about Max's sister he will block you. She is Max's sister there is nothing going on between us." Lando says almost believing it himself.

She is sending him outfits that she has that she could wear for the night out.
"Fuck stop it... or you won't be on the sofa tonight and Max will be mad at us both." He quickly sends. "What about this? Need to post it as they want me to be brand ambassador." He opens the photo carefully. He sighs loudly, his eyes flicking up to catch y/n's.
"Do we need to make excuses?" She teases him.
"I'm going for a shower." Lando says. As y/n makes up the excuse that she is going to clean the dishes.
Leaving max to deal with the awkward statements of what they are really away to do.