Max Verstappen- I just can't help it

Requested by Garrixer_06

15 I like how our hands fit together
67 I didn't expect you to be so cuddly and cute

Max loves to watch all the W series. As much as people believe he does genuinely want some of the females to come up to F1. The more he has watched the races, the more he is adamant that he knows who redbull should be looking at. As he stands watching the last one of their season, with Helmut. "We should be looking at getting one on them to join us. Even as a test driver or junior." Max tells him, looking down to see if he can spot the girl he means. "There she is. Definitely due to win the whole season. Y/n would be an asset to the team." Helmut looks up the girl in question and gets all of her statistics. Checking to see if they stand up against the likes of the current redbull juniors. "If you were to get her on the team.. Where would you be putting her or trying to get her a place for next season?" Helmut asks Max for his opinion. "F2. She has the potential to win the F2 competition. What you need is for y/n and Dennis to be on the same team and then we could see what she can prove." Helmut nods his head, still watching y/n as she warms up for the last race of the season.

Max decides to wander down and annoy her in front of thousands of spectators. "Hey you.." He grins at her. "Oh hiya." Max's insides melt when she smiles at him. Maybe he wants her on the redbull team for more than just to amp up her career. "Can I let you into a secret?" Max asks her. "Sure.. What is it?" She stops warming up and has given him her full attention. "Helmut might end up in your emails today. You need to win this race to win the season... You ready for it." Y/n looks at Max confused. "And here I thought you were here to wish me luck.. Not scare the shit out of me Max." Max smiles at her. "Sorry.. But. Uhm. Jeez. I now don't know what to say." He chuckles. "Aww cute.. Well i need to warm up. I'd be happy to see my fan later after his race if he wants to talk more." Max laughs at her, happy that she doesn't care who he is. "Fine good luck darling go out there and kill it. I might even have a special surprise for you if you do take the win." Max hugs her without thinking. "Might have to go do damage control now." Y/n smiles and starts to finish her warm up.

Usually if Kelly wasn't at the races and y/n was, Max would make sure he got to spend some alone time with her. She intrigued him, as she was different to the rest. Everyone on the track through the ranks all look and act the same. Apart from some tattoo's here and there, everyone was the same. Nothing special. But here y/n is with her flame coloured hair that started off blue.. she has tattoos and piercings and doesn't conform to the typical classy rich person. But because of that social media loved to question her ability to drive.

As he stands and watches y/n get the win he heads down to the podiums to watch her with great pride that she had done it. But he is joined by a few of the F1 guys, all the same ones that she seemed to have been subjected to rumours with. Max stands with Yuki as he knows they have a great friendship so it won't look odd if she walks down and greets him. "I done it!!!" She squeaks at Yuki. Leaving Max out. "Would you like a photo?" He asks her, annoyed that she nods her head. But Yuki is a gent and takes one of Max and Y/n. "There you go. Now you can have at least one F1 winner on your instagram with you." Max wraps his arm around the quirky princess of racing. "Congratulations Darling.. Want to come get some coffee?" She nods her head and walks away with Max. Max grabs her hand, when the world press start to hound her, which surprises everyone and suggests a new rumour. More so when y/n grasp's it tightly.

"Shit sorry... Will Kelly be mad at you?" Y/n asks Max when they get into his room. He shakes his head. "Maybe but I don't care. I like how our hands just fit together. Effortlessly." Max says, shocking himself. "Anyway... here is your gift. If you don't like them, take them back and get stuff that you do like." He passes her over a gift bag.

"Woah.. Max. This is generous. But expensive. Thank you." Max smiles at her, he knew how much she loves the look of the Cartier bracelets that all the girlfriends wear and he has went and bought her a few of her own. "I don't know what to say Max. This is too much, but I love it." He can't help but smile at her. As she throws her arms around him and kisses him. He picks her up and lets her wrap her legs around his waist. "If I knew you'd be this thankful, I could've got you so much more." He chuckles into her cheek. "Shit. Shit. I shouldn't have just assumed." Y/n jumps down and stands away from Max. But he grins at her. "It's allowed. I allowed it sweetheart. Trust me there is much more I would do to you. If I didn't have my own race. But keep this cuteness and I will see you after my own race.. In the hotel." He raises his brow at her. "Aww what is Max wanting cute cuddles to sleep?" she mocks him, as its her own defence mechanism she has left. Max looks at her, his eyes darkening. "Yes I can do cute and cuddly.. But trust me its the lion that wants to come out and ravish you darling." He bends down and pulls y/n in for another kiss and unzips her drivers suit and plunges his hand down. With a few seconds of playful rubbing, he knows she is submitting to him. "A bit happy to see me are you? is this the Max you want or expect. I can be both and neither all at the same time." He whispers as he kisses along y/n's jaw.

"Aaah Max. Don't stop.. Please.." Y/n gasps as she is very nearing her own happiness. Max looks at her, her mouth opened, gasping for him to finish her off. "Just this once.. As there is much else I want to do with you."

Y/n watches the F1 race from the redbull garage and she is very much elated to be asked to the afterparty, by Jos Verstappen. She doesn't run to watch the podium, instead going to find her bestie Yuki. Who is full of questions for her. "Nah I don't accept it. Max isn't cute and cuddly.. He is a beast. A bloody scary one on track too." Yuki laughs. Which leaves y/n wondering if she can trust the Lion. Even as she gets changed into some thing a bit more glamorous for the after party and puts on her new bracelets. Max stays away most of the night, but claims its just to stop the spread of rumours. The rumours that are very much true. But after a few drinks, he is back holding her hand and whispering sweet nothings in her ear. As they sit at a table, he has his arm around her, stroking her arm. "I do like you... Wish I had met you before Kel and I know its bad I say that." He whispers to you. You smile at him and shake your head. "I didn't expect you to be so cute and cuddly you know. Even if it is just when its hidden and in dark corners of the room." Max stops stroking your arm. "Well I can be. When I like someone." y/n sighs more. "Stop. What happened in your room, shouldn't have happened. You have a girlfriend. We should just be friends." Y/n can sense Max pouting at her. "But I want you.. Why can't you just give me what I want?" He says, his sweet demeanour leaving him. "Is that why you bought me the bracelets? You thought you could buy my silence?"

Max sighs again. "No because I actually like you. I know a some of the single guys would love you too.. But here you are with me. The taken one. I know what we are doing is wrong, but its true. i like you and wanted to spoil you for your incredible win." As y/n gets up to go and hide out somewhere, Max pulls her onto his lap. "I know I shouldn't do this in public and in front of so many of the sponsors you will soon share with me. But I just can't help hey you do. But feel what you are doing to me." He wraps his arms around her, hugging her whilst his own excitement is obvious to her. "Maaaax. Jesus. Is that a gun in your pocket?" She can't help but tease him. They have always kept their bad humour regardless of who has been near. "Right I best get going and sort this some how.. Or do you feel like coming and helping me?" He asks, fully knowing she is going to want to help him.