Mick Schumacher- Stealing hearts

Requested by DrinksAtDawn

51- you want to do this? Right now? We could get caught.

52- Being caught is half the fun.

62- How drunk was i?

63- How much trouble am I in?

As Mick heads to the Vettel's house, he didn't think what would happen, would happen. Mick knew that Seb has an older daughter, one that isn't known to most in the paddock but people close to Seb knows that she is around. Mick just wasn't expecting her to have blossomed into a beautiful woman. Nor was he expecting her to be the one that answers the door, after Seb asks him to go check in on his kids. As he was out with Hanna on an overdue date.

She opens the door and Mick is a tad overly surprised. "Hi.. I wasn't expecting you." He gasps. She smiles sweetly at him. "Hey, welcome. I'd take your jacket, but I have a baby in my hands." Mick smiles and sees the youngest Vettel in her arms. "Suits you..." He teases her. "I'm too single for this to be in my near future. How is Justine, is it?" She asks him. He pulls an awkward face. "We split.." Y/n pulls a face of her own. "Oh sorry, Dad and Hanna are out. So make yourself comfy. I need to put this one down and then I will get you a drink.."

Mick can hear as y/n puts her younger siblings down for bed. He sneaks up to see if he can help. "Yeah you can read them a story if you want. Little one needs changed again." Mick grabs a book and reads to the older two, for y/n. "Are you sure Seb will be home soon?" He asks her. She nods her head and he swoons a little, as she pushes a little kiss to the wee ones head.

"Drink?" she says to Mick, following him downstairs. As y/n is sorting out drinks and snacks, being the right little hostess. She sits down beside him and they sit having small talk. "Is the kids okay?" Seb texts to Mick. "Yeah, I wasn't expecting y/n here, sure you need me to be here?" Mick replies. "So Seb isn't coming back any time soon, so do you want to watch a film?" Mick suggests, innocently. "Sure.. You pick and I will grab the wine." She is up and out the room before Mick can decline wine. She sits beside him and pours the wine out. "Here you go." Mick takes the wine and lets her curl herself into him. As the wine goes down easily, they end up on the second bottle.

"What age are you again y/n?" Mick after a couple of hours watching films, y/n has got very close to Mick and the wine is hitting Mick hard. "I'm 18. Why?" Mick kisses her, instead of chatting. They don't even leave the sofa. Mick pulls her onto his lap and grinds up on her. "Fuck.. Mick. You want to do this here? Right now? We could get caught!!" Y/n squeals, but doesn't get off, she can feel the effects that she has on him. "Fuck isn't it half the fun? I'm sure we will be okay.. Upstairs we might wake up someone." He laughs, before biting her neck playfully. But harder than expected. Their kissing deepens and without overthinking what they are doing. Y/n is holding onto his shoulders and resisting the urge to bite him, as she hits her own peak. As her back arches, her nails scratch down Mick's back. But he manages to kiss her, before she is loud and wakes up a mini Vettel.

They lay down on the sofa together, catching their breath back. Replaying the part of film they had missed. Its not quite the evening that Mick had envisioned when he had a text from Seb asking to check in on the kids. As the wine kicks in and the warmth of the house. Y/n and Mick fall fast asleep.

They both wake up groggy in the morning, but to three kids staring at them. "Oh shit.. Morning kiddo's. Is Dad not home?" They shake their heads. Y/n sits up and the room starts to spin, before she runs to the bathroom to be sick. When she comes back, Mick is up and dressed. Pushing the kids in the direction of the kitchen. "I will make breakfast.. Do you want to change the diaper." She shakes her head, but regrets it as the headache starts. "Ugh fine.. Come here stinky. How drunk was I last night.. You've left marks." She says to Mick. Who smirks. "Its fine.. Just wear a jumper that covers it." He smiles at her, cupping her chin ready to kiss her. But the door opens.

"Mama... Papa. Mick is here and big sis cuddled him last night." Y/n looks at Mick. Hoping he would come up with something. "Oh." Sebastian looks at his first born and the very much obvious bruises on her neck. "So here is baby... I am off to bed. I have a hangover from hell Dad." Sebastian shakes his head. "No you change her and come back down here... I need to speak to you." Mick keeps making the older girls pancakes, hoping that Seb won't speak to him. Hanna takes baby V, allowing Seb to do his daddy duties. "Come on through here." He pulls y/n into the garden with him.

"Papa.." Seb shakes his head. "Am I in trouble?" Sebastian shakes his head. "Did you use contraception? Tell me... Do we need to go to the pharmacy?" Y/n looks at her dad, annoyed that he has asked that. But its when she remembers that they didn't take much care in protection. "No. We don't. I will be safe, don't worry dad, my neck looks worse than what it is. I promise." Seb smiles. "Im not used to this. But I also don't want to deal with this or you putting yourself at risk of what your mum and I done." Y/n nods her head. "I know. We were safe." Sebastian hugs his daughter and lets her go back inside.

She passes Mick, as she head upstairs. "Can I steal your hoody.." She asks him teasing him, as they walk past the kids. She grabs his hand and pulls him upstairs with her. "We need to go to the pharmacy. For safety, I lied and said that we were safe." Mick smiles at her. "Okay.. Thats fine with me. How much trouble am I in?" Y/n smiles at him. "None I lied to him. Otherwise he would kick off and I know he mentors you out trackside." Y/n looks at Mick sad. "Thanks. I should maybe take you out properly then to say thank you. Just no wine..." Mick laughs, as y/n nods her head. "No more wine... Just food and good company yeah? But Mick... No more sex if its not a proper thing between us. I fall hard and fast and I don't want to be hurt." Mick smiles and bends down to kiss her.

"Yeah so if I steal your heart.. I steal your heart? Promise I won't hurt you." Y/n is confused. But kisses him back, holding his head so he cant back out now. "Would it be a bad idea, just to see what happens? Instead of the pharmacy?" He asks her. But she furiously nods her head. "Yeah.. Mick I'm only eighteen... Plus dad doesn't want me to be a young mum.. but a little Schuvettel would be cute."