Conrad Laursen- Heartbreak 2

Sitting looking out for y/n. Conrad has been in pieces since she left the house. He had never felt so much heartache before. Even though she had had blocked him on socials, he still followed Dino and Arthur. Who had obvious posted stories with her in.
She looked like she was having the time of her life. Without him. It breaks his heart, that she is having fun without him.

Even with his whole family over, he can't stop looking for y/n. His lucky charm from Wexford Ireland.
"Come on Conrad, darling she might not even show up today." He shakes his head. "No she will. We need her as a team and she's nearly winning the drivers championship. She won't just fall off the radar." He tells them.
As he spots her, walking in with a smile on her face and Dino accompanying her. It's typical of her not to have many people in her corner supporting her, but Dino is a surprise.
Conrad watches them, analysing everything that they are doing. Trying to figure out if they are different with each other.

"Right y/n... Conrad let's go straight to the meeting. Yeah? Then track walk." Both of them nod their heads, Conrad sits beside her. Not wanting to make their fall out obvious.
She plays with the iPad and ignores him, but she always adds in the most information. She always seems to be able to just know corners and high speeds more than anyone.
As they get released to go walk the track. Conrad sees this as his opportunity.
"So is that it now? We just don't talk?" Y/n looks at him, properly.
He notices the red, puffy eyes. She doesn't look as glamorous today as she usually does.
"Everything okay?" Conrad asks genuinely caring about her. He thought he was bad. But he managed to hold it together. She shakes her head and it breaks him again. "I didn't want to come today. Dino forced me into his car and drove me here." Her voice cracks and she instantly falls apart in front of him. Conrad looks over to where he can hear Dino. "Do you want me to go grab him for you?" Conrad asks hating himself for it.
But she shakes her head.
"No. I just want this season to be over.."
Conrad watches as she dabs her eyes and walks away.

He wasn't sure what he was expecting or wanting from her.
He wasn't even aware that she was taking them, this badly.
"Did you know that y/n was finding it hard? She's came to the track red eyed and struggling to keep it together."
Conrad texts Sebastian Montoya, in the hope he has some sort of answer.
"No. Why. Is she okay? How are you coping with seeing her again."
He's not coping, he hates seeing her be like this. He hates himself for being the reason she feels like this.

He walks behind her, listening and getting lost in her accent. He remembers why he fell in love with her.
Her intelligence is like no other, her kindness for all, her unusual giggle, her willingness to prove herself in single seaters. Her passion for motorsports isn't unmatched by any of the other drivers, she knows about the cars, the engineering side of it and loving driving them.
"Will you be okay to drive? You seem off this weekend." Conrad hears Ralf say to her. He can't hear her response but that worries him more. Surely she isn't sacrificing her weekend for their fight.

As he heads to the truck, he wants to be left alone. As much as he wants her and only her company. He knows everyone else won't leave them now.
"Where is my happy smiley squad went today?" Angelique teases them all. But it makes y/n worse.
"You just get your head where it needs to be okay.. how are the rest of you feeling?" Angelique asks everyone individually.
Conrad doesn't make it subtle that he is watching y/n.
All he has ever done is love and protect her. So this now is horrible.

When y/n leaves, Conrad follows hoping he'll be able to grab her for a chat. "Y/n... Y/n please stop. Speak to me. We can sort this out."
Conrad isn't sure if he wants her to stop or if he would prefer her to ignore him. Neither have been good after fights at communicating. Neither have been good at saying how they feel or what they are thinking.
"I hate seeing you like this." He says since she has stopped. "I hate being the reason, you didn't want to come to the track." He blurts out.
She has stopped but hasn't turned around. Hasn't shown him how she feels or anything.
"I'm... sorry. I pushed you too far. I love you and it's okay that you don't feel the same. Or you feel that way about someone else. It's fine. I get it, I wouldn't want to be with me either." 
Y/n audibly sighs. "Con. Please stop. I'm not with Dino. Nor am I with Paul or Arthur. I'm just me. I just said that as I didn't feel the need for everyone to know. I've never felt the need to be public with anyone in my life. You pushed me too far, your jealousy..."
Conrad smiles, she's speaking. He's missed her speaking to him.
"Can I hug you?" Conrad asks her, smiling when she nods her head. Not wasting any more time. His long arms engulf her in a hug.