Conrad Laursen- I don't plan on hurting you

Requested by premastan

14- My family think we are dating. How funny is that.

"Any girlfriend yet? What about that fit girl you stay with?" Conrad looks over at his flat mate, team mate, friend.
"What you looking at? Weirdo." She teases him. He shakes his head. "Nothing. What we doing tonight?" He asks her.
She shrugs her shoulders. "Is it not game night at Arthur's? Or is that tomorrow?"
Conrad looks confused, he had forgotten all about the games night. "Tomorrow I think... so tonight?" He looks at her hopeful she will give him something to do.
But she doesn't.

So he throws on a film and speaks to his friends from home.
"Y/n... y/n. Come here... people want to say hi.
Oh!! Sorry." He yelps, as she walks out of her room wearing a very small towel. "Huh? You call me?" She asks him. He nods his head, keeping his phone to his chest. Trying to allow her some modesty.
"My friends from home want to say hi... but maybe clothes first?" He smiles at her.
As he hides out in his room again, his friends start to tease him.
But he gets protective over her. He doesn't want other people to see her like that. At least the other Prema guys respect her enough to objectify her. Or not to her face anyway.

She eventually knocks on his door. "Made you some food." He smiles, he is now on the phone with his parents.
"How did you know?" He asks her, as he can smell the only danish food she can make.
"What? That you're homesick?" She sits beside him. He nods his head. She sits beside him. "You are doing what you did when you first moved. You sit in your room and I can hear you speak danish all night." His bright blue eyes find hers and it's just one of their usual moments that the boys tease them over.
"I'll leave you in peace." Conrad let's her get away a bit before grabbing her hand. "Stay. Please."

Y/N stays and falls asleep early like she always does. Her head in his lap, cuddling his stuffy.
"Conrad? When is the wedding? You both make the most beautiful perfect little couple." His mum asks him. He looks down at y/n, smiling. "We aren't even together like that Mum. I'm going to go, y/n is sleeping."
Conrad moves slightly and puts y/n's head on the pillow. When he comes back from brushing his teeth and moving the plate into the kitchen, y/n is taking up most of his bed.  He pushes her over a little and lays beside her.

Sometime during the night, they must have started to snuggle. As Conrad wakes and has a face of hair and he can feel her in his arms. He moves the hair and stays snuggled into her.
Y/n wakes up a little, with the feel of someone touching her hair. But she says nothing, instead they share a kiss. Neither of them could stop it even if they wanted too.
He pushes the hair off of her face and kisses her again. This time as he wants too.  "Oh. Morning Con." She grasps his head and pulls him in for more kisses. Ignoring their alarms.
As their bodies entwine and them doing things they had never done before together.
Kissing her again before a call to Conrad's phone makes them jump apart.
"We need to get ready.." y/n jumps off of the bed and runs to get ready.
She can see the Uber downstairs, which tells her how late they really are.

"So what now?" Conrad asks her as they leave the house. "Hope I'm not pregnant?" Y/n teases him, before jumping onto him. "I hope your not if your jumping around like that." He says pulling her down and to his side.
"What about us around everyone." Y/n looks up at him.
"Normal us?" She says and it's crushing to him.
He looks at her, wanting to wrap his arm around her, pull her close and kiss her. "But I don't want us to go back to just friends." He says to her quietly.

As they all gather around, Conrad is more quiet than usual. Y/n is always quieter around the whole group of Prema drivers but Conrad isn't.
"What happened with you two?" Sebas asks Conrad, when it's just them two. "Who?" Conrad tries to be innocent and act confused.
"You haven't... don't make me say it!! You promised me you wouldn't." Sebastian starts to laugh.
More so when Conrad nods his head. "Yeah. Please stop laughing." Conrad pleads with him.

"Conrad.. y/n. You guys are up.... Some fan questions."

As they sit down beside each other, Conrad smiles at her. Keeping his eyes on her at all times she is speaking.
"Okay.. here is a good one. Do you guys know how cute a couple you would make?" Conrad starts to giggle, as y/n looks confused.
"No. Would we? Oh my god why are you nodding your head!! Connie!!" He laughs when she calls him that.
"The question was do you know how cute a couple we would make and I do." He says to her, smiling.
"My parents even think we are already together. Not even dating." Y/n looks at him, shocked.
"Why? You, you know what happened last night..." Conrad nods his head. "I know. I know." Y/n looks at him and she knows it's not her usual way of looking at him.
"Rene always said that about you two. He asked if it was a good idea, you two living together. I think when you were all her for the first time, he could see something I don't think you two even noticed." Y/n still looks in shock. "I still don't get it. What don't I see?"
Conrad squeezes her hand which is out of shot.
"You do so many little things for each other, that you don't even realise that it's more than a friendship yous have got. Even if you don't think it is."

After the questions, y/n sits on her own. Trying to watch the filmed footage back and see what everyone else see's. She watches the faces that Conrad pulls whilst she answers a question, watching her always looking in awe.
"Have you told her yet?" She overhears Dennis speaking to Conrad. Looking around she spots her tall human shaking his head. "How do I? Do I just say it? I don't think she wants it... or at least she doesn't look like she wants it."
Dennis looks over at y/n and sees her watching them. "I think she's alone. Go speak with her."
Y/n turns around when she see's Conrad looking over. Sighing, she is scared what is about to happen.
"Come outside with me." He says, pulling her up.
"Fine but I was comfy." She teases him. "Yeah yeah. I know. I'm a pain in your ass." He laughs, but there is something way more softer than what she is used too.

"What is it Con?" Y/n looks up at him, his blue eyes twinkling at her.
"What has your parents said? About us and when."
Conrad looks away, he doesn't want to overly share. "Last night. You feel like home to me, not the food. Which was amazing that you even made for me. You really didn't have to do that." Y/n looks up at him, she knows that he has a point.
Every time he looked at her, it sent butterflies to her stomach, his smile alone was enough to make her smile. Even when she had no clue what he was smiling at.
"I think I've fell in love with you. You are just everything I want and need. And yes I know it sounds lame. Or stupid. But this morning.. you must feel something too."
Y/n nods her head. It wasn't quite how she would imagine her first time. But it was just how it was meant to happen. Naturally, not forced or overthought.
"What you thinking? Since you don't want to say anything."
Y/n looks back down at the ground. "I just don't want to say anything that will change us or ruin what we have." Conrad being the sweetest human, especially towards y/n. Pulls her into him. "You could never change it, if you just want to be friends it's okay. I will still be the same with you. If you want to at least try. Not that I even understand what that means either. Then we get to fumble together trying to figure out what a relationship is."
She looks at him, her eyes filled with tears. She hasn't ever really shown any emotion, apart from her passion for the sport and cheese.
"Are you okay?" She nods her head at him.

"Just overwhelmed. I never imagined it would be you. That would steal my heart and make me feel all these emotions I've never felt before." Conrad smiles. "So is that a yes? Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yeah. I think that's what I'm trying to say. But you've literally jumped ahead hundreds of steps. Already dropping the L bomb." Conrad laughs.
"So. I do love you and literally always have since we first met here." Y/n pulls his head down to hers and kisses him.
"Good. As I love you too. Otherwise this morning wouldn't have happened."

Conrad laughs and takes her hand to pull her back inside. "Oh but Conrad.. don't break my heart. Otherwise I'll have to break your pretty little face." He smiles at her. "I don't plan on hurting you. Ever."