Conrad Laursen- Im not leaving

Requested by vildurrrr

29- Stop being cute, biting that lip

When you met him during the media days for Prema. You clicked instantly with the tall blue eyed Danish boy. His smiley, happy nature was infectious. He calmed your nerves and made you feel instantly welcome.

You didn't think he would end up in your dreams. But he did. Especially the week leading up to race weekends with him. This one was slightly different, you had just turned 17 and had flown home to spend some time with your own massive family. Being the only girl in triplets and having older twin sisters, you love having a loud environment. Which Prema is perfect for you, except that you have gained a whole family of brothers.

"Happy belated birthday beautiful." Conrad shouts at you, as soon as he spots you. He races over to come and spin you around, just like he had promised you that he would.
"Oooaft. Conrad. Jeez." You laugh, but the impact of him grabbing you takes you by surprise.
"Thank you for the flowers. You didn't need too." He smiles at you, making his eyes sparkle.
"If I get cream pied.. pull my hair out of my face please!!" He nods his head, laughing. "I love how you think it'll be me that does it. Might be Kimi or Rafa." You sigh, you know Raphael might pull your hair back, but no chance with Kimi.

Then you remember the FRECA lads are here too. You have no chance with them. You older twin sisters have already told you which one of your teammates you should be trying to get close too.
As you all sit around for dinner, you know it's going to happen! Even more so when the cake comes out and the infamous cream and paper plate.
You stand for the photo wedged between Dino and Conrad.
Both grin at you.
You feel a hand at the back of your head, as the cream hits your face. Ruining your make up. It sticks to your hair, you flash Conrad a look. He smiles at you.
Before he lunges down at you and licks your face. Of course Dino copies him, so you have a weird Danish, Swedish thing.
"Aaaah nooo. Stop licking me!!!" You squeal as you aim at Conrad's chest to wipe the cream off. He starts to laugh, running away from you.

You run after him, cornering him. But he looks down at you. Smiling and biting his lip. "Stop being cute!!" He looks at you confused. "Stop biting your lip, you look too cute."
He smiles at you, before wiping some cream off your cheek.
"There you go.. you look fine now." He teases. "Thanks. I, we best go back." You say, but neither of you move.
"I'm going to miss you, next season." He says picking you up. "Why can't you stay with Prema. With me." He kisses you. You gasp as you really weren't expecting it. "Con... Connie." You close your eyes, unable to say it. He knows your rules about dating teammates. So he smirks at you, as he knows he has confused you and possibly annoyed you.

"Right lovebirds... are you coming back?" Ralf shouts at you both laughing. You look at Conrad, then follow Ralf. "We aren't lovebirds you know.. More like." You can sense Conrad behind you. "Like what? What are we?" Conrad asks you. "Nothing. We are nothing Con..." As you wish the weekend away, you get pulled into Rene's office.

"So what is the chat Rene?" You ask him. He smiles at you. "You have to be one of my favourite drivers to ever want to walk away from here, you know. How about I get you onto our FRECA team and you stay another season? You know we love you and you help bring the best out in all the boys. So we would all love for you to stay." You hate that this type of informal chat is happening without your manager. You hate the pressure that some of the team management can put on you. "I can't. Conrad is staying and I can't. He broke my rule.. I'm sorry." You turn to walk away but you hear Rene sighing. "Sweetheart.. The boy is love with you. If you keep him in the distance, you might lose him. You know that right." You shake your head. You's had never had that chat. Never really spoken to him, without there being an obvious reason too. He isn't the one that your sisters had chosen. You have barely spoken to the one that they suggested that you get to know. Out of protest, as he is a nice guy.

As you leave the meeting you feel deflated in what to do. Do you stay at Prema? Do you speak to the beautiful blue eyed Dane? Or do you just go out with a bang and do what your sisters have told you to do? "You good? Y/n? You hear the voice and can see the trainers, you don't need to see the face to know who it is. "Con. Why of all times do you need to be here?" When you eventually look at him, you can see the confusion on his face. "Rene says I need to speak with you?" He eventually says. "Do you? Is it about your feelings?" You blush when he nods his head. "Come again?" He smiles at you. "You always make it so awkward." He teases you, but laughs when you nod your head. "Yeah. I won't make it easy. Why didn't you tell me?" You watch as he shrugs his shoulders. "Can we not do it here? Can we at least go somewhere? Even just out onto the track." Conrad tells you, walking out towards the track. He doesn't stop. "Con wait up.. What is this?" You gasp as the track is lit up and its looking cute. "Conrad.. Did you do this?" He nods his head.

"I wanted to prove to you, not just tell you how much I love you. This season, it's been amazing being by your side. It's been incredible getting to know you and spending time with you. I know your rule.. And I understand it. But you even came to Denmark.. On summer break. Our families ended up spending all of the vacation in Greece together. Which is probably when I should have told you, this. Not now. Not when you want to leave." You smile up at him. "Stop.. Con." He wraps his arm around you. "Why Conrad.. Oh wow!!" You's have barely walked around the track, when you notice the chair set up and a screen. Smiling at him, it is obvious that he has done it for you. "I love you.. Us together would mean so much.. So I have put together a video for you that I want you to watch."

You sit on a bean bag and lean into his shoulder, this wasn't what you were expecting from him. It's cute. Every photo and video clips that there is of you both, are in it. You do start to notice when he looks at you different. His smile and gaze just look at you completely different. You thought you had seen it whilst in Greece, but you were hoping your sisters would've told you and they didn't. So you assumed it was in your head and that the butterflies in your stomach was something else. But now watching it back and together him, it's special. "Please do not leave me. Please say you will be part of the team next season and we can make the jump together?" As you smile at him, you know you do not want to leave him. You want to keep by his side and as a team mate for as long as you both can. But you knew that from the start.. "Con.. I'm not leaving. Just need to sort out a few things. But I want to stay here." He looks at you shocked. "What? Really?" Nodding your head, he pulls you up and kisses you again, this time you give in and kiss him back.