Charles Leclerc- Stealing the horns

Requested by PamAndersonFan

22- Can you keep a secret

Sitting in the hospitality, y/n keeps looking out of the window hoping to catch a glance of her crush. Charles. New to the whole world of F1, after doing a late paternity test on Christian. She is confused when she is invited into his world wholeheartedly. Which she had accepted but had to do a lot of googling as she wasn't sure of a lot of things. She had went online and followed all the drivers and had watched a few of the youtube videos. But nothing could ever prepare her for how chaotic it actually is.

Watching an interview of her Dad on the screen, she is sitting alone so has nothing better to do. "So Christian, it has hit the headlines. You are indeed a grandad. How has your life been." Y/n watches as her Dad laughs. "Yes.. I have a grandchild and an older daughter that I have welcomed into the family over the winter break. So I have been busy."

As y/n goes for a walk around, she bumps into Charles. "Sorry.. I wasn't paying attention." She smiles at him. "Ah I stopped without thinking. Are you okay?" Charles asks her. "Yeah. Sorry again, I am so clumsy." Charles is almost smitten at first sight. Her green eyes dazzling him. "I best be getting on.. nice to meet you?" Charles hinting at her name. "Y/n.. Y/l/n. Technically Horner." Charles smiles at her. "Charles.. Leclerc. Just Leclerc." He winks at her and leaves. Y/n almost skips back to the hospitality where her Dad is confused at how happy she looks. "Good walk?" He asks her. "Yeah, its beautiful out there." Christian isn't fully convinced, but lets her have this one. "Remember stay away from romancing the drivers.." Y/n nods her head, but knows her head is saying no.

As she stands on the grid watching the final prep for the race. Charles walks past y/n in his bright red suit and she smiles. "Nice to see you again.. You hoping I get a podium?" Charles teases her. "Maybe.. Maybe. Prefer Max to win though." Charles grabs his chest, in protest. "Ouch that hurts." He teases her. "Good luck I suppose I should say." Y/n says biting her lip. But it does something to Charles. Just as Max comes up with Kelly and stands beside her. "He's newly single you know.. Back on the market to find Mrs Leclerc." Max teases her. "No thanks. I'm sworn off guys. Just me and baby is all I need." Y/n tells Max, but she does keep looking in Charles direction. During the race y/n is kept close to Kelly and Carola. But she is secretly rooting for the Ferrari number 16. But claps at the right places with the team. But she is elated that Charles gets the podium he promised her. "Did he just wink at you..."Christian asks you when you are standing celebrating Max's win. You look at your Dad, confused. "Who did what?" Y/n asks him innocently. Y/n watches as Kelly and Max smooch and her heart  sinking as it's not been long since she had broken up with your ex baby daddy.

Y/n is sitting with a coffee, watching the world go by, not really getting involved with the celebrations and just being lost in her own world. 'Hey.. You want to come get some Ferrari hospitality?" Charles has appeared out of no where and asking her to come with him. "I best not, but thanks. Congrats on your podium." Y/n smiles at him. "You are smiling but you aren't happy huh?" Charles asks. As she nods her head, his heart sinks. He passes her his phone. "Put your number in.. Mini Horner. This isn't over yet." He winks and leaves her alone again.

"Smile.. It's not over yet." Charles texts y/n almost immediately. She looks around and spots Charles looking at her. Which makes her smile. "Come celebrate with me.. I promise I will be gentle with you." In her heart y/n knows she probably shouldn't but she wants too. Who wouldn't want to go celebrate Charles with Charles. She goes and follows him. His smile is so warm and inviting, its almost impossible for y/n not to smile. "Thats better beautiful." Charles tells her. He takes her to his drivers room, where he usually doesn't take people, holding her hand. "This is better. Quieter." He looks at her, watching her nerves show more than he would like.