Paul Aron- Surprises

Requested by sasgang01

33- why are you blushing
29- stop being cute and biting that lip.

Looking over at the girl in the bar. Paul can't keep his eyes off of her. "Who do you think she is here with?" Paul asks his table of friends. "I bet its that guy there... OR maybe not." They watch the guy in question walk by her. "Maybe she has been stood up? Paul you should go and chat with her. Find out why she is alone on valentines day." He doesn't need no second opinion.

Paul gets up and sits next to the girl. "Hi.. I'm Paul." The girl looks at him and smiles. "Hey.. I'm y/n. Nice to meet you."Paul sits just looking at her.
"Do you always sit at the bar alone on valentines night?" Paul watches as the girl bites her lip, he didn't think about what if there was something wrong or something had happened.
"Not really. You always come over to random girls do you?" Paul blushes. He wasn't expecting he to question him.
"No answer? Does that mean no! Yes? Are you even legal to be in here?"
Paul nods his head. "I like you.. your sassy." As he verbally says the words he was thinking, he wants it to be game over.
"Yes I'm legal.. I think. I'm eighteen does that count?" The girl laughs.
"You posh boys with money are all the same."
Paul starts to laugh. "I'm neither.. I have little money and I'm not posh or elitist. I'm just me. Paul Aron from Estonia." The girl smiles, which is what he had set out to do.

"So what is Paul Aron from Estonia doing here in Dubai at eighteen on Valentine's Day?" She asks him, becoming more open to chatting. "I'm a race car driver.. for Prema power team and apart of the Mercedes junior team." The girl smiles at him. "So does that mean you are a Hamilton fan? Or Bottas, no wait he's just left hasn't he?" Paul nods his head. "Yeah. It's now George Russell, you like motorsport?" Y/n nods her head. "I'm a mechanical engineer student, most of its online, so my parents gave me money to travel whilst studying. So what team you driving for here? I only know the Mumbai Falcons as Leclerc's brother is having a mega blast with them right now."

Paul smiles again, glad that he knows Arthur well. But annoyed that she might want him over himself. "I'm here with our European team Prema. Arthur is in the team too. So you know a lot about motorsports then? Or just the cars?" Y/n looks up away from her drink. "I pretend I know about the sport, but apart from the big names haven't a clue. Sorry. I really should make more of an effort to see more smaller races."

Paul sits and debates. "Come to the final round this weekend. I can get you in.. my brother works for Prema and he can convince Rene to let you see the cars... could be in person study time?" Y/n smiles the biggest he has seen her smile.
"Yeah. That would be amazing. I'm going to head up to my room for a seminar... but I'll maybe see you around?" Paul nods his head.
"Oh I'm room 269."
Paul smiles at her, heading back to the table.
"So can she come see the cars on Thursday or Friday? She's a mechanical engineer, I said you'd sort it out for her... and hopefully she can see me win a race." Ralf looks at his brother.
"You want some serious help then. How old is she? Why is she here alone?"
Paul tells the guys what y/n had told him, before he decides he's going to drop a rose at her door.
As he knocks the door lightly, y/n answers it. "Oh you're not my coffee.. Paul. Hey." She smiles at him. She's in tiny shorts and a crop top. "Just wanted to bring you this... Happy Valentine's Day.." He says passing her the rose.
"Aww cute. You wanting to come in?" She asks him, opening up her door more. The  skin she is showing is covered in freckles, Paul can barely keep his eyes off of her.
"You are beautiful. Never seen so many of them before."
Y/n nervously laughs. "It's all the souls I've stolen. Is gingers are notorious for it." Paul shakes his head laughing.
"You going to steal my soul? Or just my competitors?" Paul asks her cheekily.
"Which would you prefer? Me to suck your soul or everyone else's?" He watches as she raises her brow at him.
"Ah you need to stop. You'll have me thinking all sorts." They both laugh.

"I best get on with this seminar, but thank you for the rose. Can. We take a photo?" Paul nods his head. "I will give you my Instagram... you can tag me in it." He says full of confidence.
Even though he doesn't feel it.
She kisses his cheek, when he leaves.
Making Paul blush but he can hide it.

Paul is happy when y/n shows up at the Abu Dhabi racetrack. "Hey beautiful." Paul says as he catches her eye.
"Hi.. curls." Paul starts to blush instantly. "Why are you blushing?" She asks him, touching his forearm, smiling at him. He shakes his head. "I'm not.. I'm just hot." He looks at her not expecting an answer. "Bend over.. I'll do a temperature for you." As he goes to bend over not thinking. Paul stops laughing out loud.
"You are naughty!!" He laughs, grabbing her, no one is around and he just wants a squeeze of her.
"So.. this is Ralf. He will take you to one of my mechanics and they will talk you through the car and answer any questions."
Ralf smiles when he notices y/n.

"He still has no idea?" Ralf asks y/n, she shakes her head. "Nope. Is he usually this slow?" Ralf nods his head. "Yeah his head is in the clouds. Mostly thinking about you right now."
Y/n blushes. It's not what she wanted for her new job. Her first within the business, but sometimes it can't be helped, right?
She slips on a Prema T-shirt not her actual one, so it's oversized and she's had adapt it to her.
Paul still spots her, a mile away. But speaking with Rene.
"Paul.. have you met y/n? Trainee Mechanical engineer."
She stands looking at him gnawing on her bottom lip. Paul takes that as his opportunity to hug her.
"Nice to meet you, again." He says, almost laughing at the situation.
"So enjoying your first taste of madness?" He asks her, watching her bite the lip.
"Stop doing that!! You need to stop being cute and biting your lip. Curls doesn't like sharing."
She does it again and puts his finger to her mouth. "Stop it. You'll get us both into trouble!" He hisses at her. So many questions that he wants to ask her, but not being able too properly.

Getting her car on pole, with y/n's help. He is surprised. She wasn't there for track walks, or track limits talks.
"Thank you.. beautiful. I know it was your idea, for how to take the corner." Y/n smiles at him. "It's the least I can do. Happy for you." Paul smiles at her, longer than he should as it's noticed by Rene.
"Remember rules Paul. They aren't mean to be broken." Rene says.
As Paul nods his head, y/n grabs the side of it and nuzzles her nose with his.
"Your welcome.. hopefully you can get some good points for the team. Yeah?" As he breaks the rules to kiss her.
He can't help but wonder what the new season will be like if she is apart of his team.