Max Verstappen- You are next

Requested by evabsmn

3. What have I done to upset you now?

Standing watching them argue again, y/n and the rest of the hospitality team don't know where to look. "Why do they have to do it in front of everyone." One of the team complains.
"He never argued with anyone.. but her. Piquet's finest. Right enough." Y/n doesn't know what to do she has been moved from the Alpha team.
"Maybe we shouldn't be standing and staring? Set the bar up properly and clean the tables. They are filthy. Let's get this place looking good for Marko and Horner yeah?"
She takes one last look at Max and starts to give people jobs.
"Is it your fault? Have you changed Max? You seem to be his favourite." One of the guys tease you. But it is very much heard by both Max and Kelly.

"Haaah as if she could get Max's attention." Kelly jibes at her. "Maybe little girls need to stop trying to be involved in this." Y/n looks behind Kelly and can see Max's face.
"Yeah. Maybe I don't get his attention. But right now your getting his attention for the wrong reasons. Being rude to staff isn't the best way forward now is it? And sweetheart I'm far from a little girl." Max smirks at her.
"Yeah I'm sure y/n could teach me a trick or two." He winks at her before getting a scathing look from Kelly.
"Where is your head right now? Hospitality girls? Really? That's who you'd rather be with? On you go... P and I will be fine without you."

Max looks at Kelly. "What have I done to upset you now? Am I not allowed to speak with my team?" Max bites at her.
Kelly shakes her head. "Seriously? You don't know?" Max shakes his head. "No your a bloody dragon when you want to be."
Y/n doesn't know what to do. "Remember boss.. time to clean and get this place in shape for Helmut and Christian."
She nods her head and starts to stock the bar with their favourite drinks.

She is about to serve one of the guest of honours when Max's family walk in. Jos comes over instantly to her.
"So which member of the staff rudely spoke to Kelly then? I heard her speaking with Victoria about a rude member of staff."
Y/n looks down.
"That is yet to be determined who was rude, Mr Verstappen." Again y/n Can feel all eyes on her.
"So you then?" Jos asks her. Y/n nods her head. "I do not and will not tolerate rudeness from anyone to my staff and myself."
Jos looks at her, impressed that she is standing her ground.
"I can see why Max likes you." Y/n furrows her brows at him, confused.
"Does he? Everyone seems to think that but I don't think I've even had a proper conversation with him."
Jos nods his head. "That's the Kelly effect sadly. Please don't judge him on it. He is different when she isn't around."

As it nears the end of the race and Max is almost at the chequered flag. Y/n watches Victoria juggle both of her boys. "Want a hand? There is more than enough hands here, if you want to go watch his podium." Victoria nods her head.
"Come with me. We can take the boys down and watch too?" Y/n picks up the oldest boy, Luka. "Aww he likes you."
As they stand beside the rest of the team, Max notices and blows a kiss. Meant for the boys and Victoria. But y/n smiles at him anyway. Especially since she can see Kelly looking around. Jos comes and joins them. "I would brace myself y/n." He chuckles. She laughs and nods her head. Kelly of course comes over and tries to be overly friendly with the family. "I will leave you guys to it.. I doubt red bull wants to see me down here." Luka refuses to be passed over to his grandpa. "Looks like you are stuck here with us.. Don't worry about the bosses. I will keep them in check." Jos teases y/n. "It's not them, that could cause a scene though..." Y/n says without thinking. But both Jos and Victoria are laughing. "Sorry I shouldn't have said that." Jos stops laughing. "Don't apologise for saying what people think. You are just brave saying it."

The laughter stops, when Kelly moves closer to them. "What is she doing here? You know hospitality staff should be in the truck." Kelly says rolling her eyes at y/n. "She is down here as extra eyes, with the boys. You do not need to be so rude all the time towards her." Jos gets in before y/n does. "But she doesn't need to be helping with the boys. I am here I can help. Give me Luka.. You can go do your actual job." Poor little Luka starts to wail as Kelly snatches him off of y/n. "I best be leaving..." She says before saying something that she shouldn't. "Yes leave you have no need to be down here. Like I have said before. The trash should stay where it belongs."