Arthur Leclerc- Believe

Requested by Hufflepuff4girl
8- Who has hurt you? Want me to hurt them?

As you stand allowing the water to crash around you, you sit hugging your knees and bawling your eyes out. You couldn't believe it had happened to you. How could you be so stupid? You are top of your class in mechanical engineering and are geared up to do a stint with Ferrari as an intern in summer. Thanks to your close friendship with the Leclerc's.

She is used to over reacting to things, but this one, this one has got her good. Struggling to find the strength to stand up, you just sit and cry. It's not like you are expecting anyone. Your girls think you are out of town and Arthur is at a race weekend.

When your front door opens, you can barely hear it and think it's maybe your mum coming to apologise. But it's not. You hear the familiar voice of Arthur. Chirpy until he spots you. Crying into your knees, under cold water.
"Baby... why are you down there? Is it not cold on the marble?" He bends over to pick you up, but you shake your head. "No Arthur!! I don't need your help!" You shout at him. He steps backwards and looks worried. You don't ever resist him helping, but this time you have.
"Baby. Y/n what is wrong?" He asks again sitting over from you. "Do you want us to be official and out in public? Charlotte mentioned it to me that I need to stop hiding the fact I'm obviously in love with you." You sit groaning. "Jeeez Charlotte needs to stop! Yes I know you are!! You tell me enough during bed time.." Arthur sits giggling, his head in the clouds now thinking about their in bed antics. "Arthur!!! Stop!!!" You can't help but whine at him.

"Fuck Arthur!!" He looks at you, worrying instantly, as you aren't doing what he is. "What is wrong? Tell me!!" He moans at you, turning the water off above your head.
"Look on the toilet.." He goes to the toilet where you have left the test out. "That's a huge covid test. Baby. But why does it say 3+ on it? Are they new tests?" He asks not grasping what it is. "Arthur. God. I'm pregnant." He looks at you smiling.
"So who has hurt you? Want me to hurt them?" He asks sitting down on the wet floor beside you. Pulling you into his arms.
"Mum is absolutely furious with me.. she has told me I/we should get rid of it. And I shouldn't tell you." He pushes a kiss into your temple. A sign that he is annoyed by something. Or upset.
"No we shouldn't. Not just because she has demanded you do. Doesn't mean, we need to do as she says." You look up at Arthur, it's not like him being serious and meaning it. But there is an edge of emotion coming out of him. One you don't see or hear often.
But you can tell he is trying to think about everything logically. Which isn't like him. "Come on. Get up." Arthur stands up and pulls you to your feet. "If you don't want me to hurt anyone, let's get dried and order food. Yeah?" He looks deep into your eyes. Forcing you to smile and agree with him.

"So.. Baby.... I know you will want to punch me for this. But I have to ask. Is the baby mine? We aren't exclusive so I won't be mad if they aren't mine. Also what does the test mean 3+?" You smile at him, so confused and naive to think you would be with anyone else, exclusive or not. You had Arthur to play with, quite literally. After he broke it off with his ex, he turned to you for support, as he always did. But it was just your turn this time. "Yes the baby is yours, who else would it be too?" Arthur smiles at her, the goofy toothed over excited smile. "Stop smiling... Aren't we now supposed to figure out together what we should do?" He nods his head at you still smiling. "My Mum will be mad, but she wants grand babies.. Like really badly, she keeps telling Lorenzo to find someone to settle down with. What do you want to do?" He looks at you his big blue eyes. So excited that you really don't know what to do. "We can make it work you know. You can still finish your studies...Graduate and I'm sure that Ferrari will still take you."

You sit on the bed beside Arthur, you sigh as you feel sluggish from crying for most of the day. You have wasted so much money on pregnancy tests, that it hurts. Seeing how happy that Arthur is, is hard. You don't know what you have to offer this baby. Or that you even know that you fully want to become a Mum and so young. You had always assumed that you would travel more and not have to worry about settling down or having children. Work would be your thing. But seeing how excited that Arthur is, it is almost impossible to not want to change your mind. "We can do a reaction video, of us telling everyone." He sits and ponders something, before throwing on a film on Netflix. "Maybe not your mum though. If she can't be excited for us then we don't need the negativity." As much as you want to tell him to stop and slow down on all these plans he has. You can't. You see how insanely happy and content he is. "Arthur why aren't you worrying? It will hinder our dreams.. What do I even have to offer a baby right now?" He smiles at you, before sighing. "You are the most incredible person I know y/n. You are smart, kind, funny... Beautiful. I'd say pure.. But its obvious you aren't. You, we can teach them so much about the world and how to always think of the positives not the negatives. Honestly baby.. We can do this. I want to do this with you." He forces you to look at him, his eyes speak to your soul. Making you want to believe that you do have this. That you can and will be an amazing young mum. "Plus you can teach him or her how to speak to everyone on the F1 circuit with your amazing knowledge of speaking all of them."

You smile at him, trying to not laugh. "I only speak French, English, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish and Dutch. There is still so many other to try and master, Greek, Russian, Mandarin..." Arthur starts to laugh and shakes his head. "Yeah. But you can teach them that and physics, maths and all the things I just don't know very well. You will be amazing baby. You just need to believe in yourself." You sit listening to every word he says, it's weird that he hasn't made a joke or done anything that he usually would. "I love you and I will do everything I can to provide for you both. I promise."