Dino Beganovic- Secrets

Standing with the rest of the Ferrari academy boys, Dino nudges Arthur. "Who's that?" Arthur follows Dino's gaze.
Arthur shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know. Why?" Arthur giggles knowing why.
The girl is beautiful.
"You'd be cute together.." Arthur can't help but tease Dino, before running over to the girl who is with Maya and Laura.

"Oh what's Arthur doing my sister..." Dino hears Ollie saying to James. "Your sister?" Dino asks him. Ollie nods his head at him. "Yeah.. my sister. With the girls."
Dino shakes his head as Arthur makes his way back up to him.
"Didn't know you had an older sister Ollie." Ollie nods his head.
"Get anything else out of her?"  He asks. Arthur shakes his head. "No. Not useful anyway. It's Dino that asked who she was."
Ollie glares at Dino.

Just as his sister walks up. "I'm away. Text me when your done, yeah? Nice meeting you guys." She says to the group.
"Wait.. you didn't get to meet our Swedish king dinosaur. Dino." Arthur says, making Dino blush.
"Hey... better Arthur?" Arthur nods his head at her smiling.
Y/n looks at Dino again before she leaves. Making him feel self conscious.
"Is she single?" Arthur asks Ollie. Who ignores him.
"Ollie.."
They watch Ollie shake his head, not really caring about the question.
So the boys resort to looking for her on Ollies Instagram, for her. Which is possibly the worst thing for them to do. As they get lost in her holiday photos. But they can also see how fiercely proud and protective of Ollie.

"You going to ask her out?" Arthur keeps annoying Dino. He shakes his head. "Don't think Ollie wants us to be near her. Let alone that." Dino giggles, awkward that everyone know he fancies someone.
"Don't let that stop you." Arthur keeps at him.
"Ask the girls if they are seeing her tonight. Go join."
Arthur is even worse when she turns back up. Inviting her to join them on the next task. "Oh guys I don't exercise much. Not like this anyway." Ollie shakes his head, at how his sister is playing them as fools.
In his typical sweet talking way, Arthur convinces the older Bearman to join them.

"I'll go with the girls though. Show you losers what us girls can do though." Arthur stops smiling. "What? Not with Dino and I?" Y/n shakes her head. "Nope. Baby Leclerc and king Dinosaur, if I do it. I'm teaming up with the girls." Dino bites his lip, as Arthur giggles. "Wait. Wait. Why am I not your king?"
Y/n shakes her head laughing. "You called Dino king earlier, I can't dethrone him." Dino blushes instantly. He had forgotten what Arthur had said earlier.
"Oh.. but I'm the Monegasque king." Y/n laughs at him. "So am I with the girls or just watching?" She asks Arthur.
"Girls. I guess." Arthur pouts at her.

Arthur is instantly annoyed when he realises how good y/n is at football. "I thought you said you couldn't play?" He whines at her, which makes her chuckle and wiggle her bum.
Which Dino gets full view of.
"Oh Arthur, I forgot to tell you, football.. I'm semi pro back home."
Ollie ends up watching on the sidelines, his sister winning the football, which isn't anything new to him. But Arthur starts to try and cheat by picking y/n up and it annoys him.

"Ol's you okay?" Y/n shouts over to him, but he shakes his head. "Will we call it quits?" Dino sits down beside Ollie before Arthur even answers.
"Does he like her?" Ollie asks Dino. "Who?" Dino tries to act innocent.
"No we aren't finished!! Come on Dino." Arthur shouts as he hates losing.
"No. I don't think so." Dino answers Ollie before joining them back on the makeshift pitch. But Ollie isn't overly convinced that Arthur is trying to flirt with his sister.
"Right guys... time to go clean up. Get ready for the dinner tonight."

Arthur and Dino grin at each other. "Fine.. we lose then. But you need to come to dinner." Arthur says to y/n. She nods her head, not really listening to him.
At the dinner, the Ferrari team have put on a cake for a belated dino's birthday.
Dino is happy as Ollie and his sister is at his table, since Ollie believes that it's Arthur who is trying to get to know his sister better.
He can't stop smiling when she is beside him and he can not only speak to her without the influence of Arthur. But she seems genuinely interested in speaking with him.