Dino Beganovic- Is it legal?

Requested by Viktoria798279

21. Bite me

Standing alongside his mum, y/n is so proud of her dynamo Dino. It's her first ever single seater race that she has been too. And he won.
After meeting online almost five years ago, y/n never imagined herself to want to be there physically to support him and now he has won in it.

His Mum doesn't really understand how they can be best friends online for so long and to speak daily, but never actually meet. Even years ago when she offered to take Dino to y/n's hometown to meet her, he declined. But as soon as she overheard them on the phone and realising how close they were in person to each other, she forced him to invite y/n to the race weekend.
"At least your girl is here to see you win D." Arthur smiles knowing how much Dino will become shy. "Aww don't Mum has her by her side, explaining everything to her. Y/n is being sweet and listening instead of telling her that she knows." Arthur grins at him trying to not tease him more.
"So you think you'll get lucky with her tonight? She's very beautiful." Dino shakes his head. "No. We are friends... not that. Not lovers... But yes she is beautiful." Dino giggles, his head even more up in the clouds now.
On the podium he looks down at his mum and y/n. "You want too though, right?" Arthur teases Dino. He looks at Arthur shaking his head and laughing nervously. "Are you not worried what your mum could be telling her, all your secrets.." DIno shakes his head, but looks down again at them. "No, no. I know my Mum she wouldn't do that. Not that it would matter..."

As he gets down off of the podium. "Can I steal you for a photo?" Dino asks his special guest. She nods her head and smiles at him. "You look nervous, why?" He asks her, as she plays with her hair. "Huh? It's our first ever photo together. Thats why." Dino laughs, then plays around with her hair messing it up. "Stoooop. Dino." She pouts at him and gives him big eyes. He stops instantly, getting lost in her green eyes. "Serious.. Don't worry about it. You look alright." He says, wanting to tell her how amazing she looks and smells. But he can't they are friends. Right? Just friends. But then why does he have butterflies and the need to nervously laugh around her all the time. He puts his hand gently around her waist, but it causes her to giggle nervously back at him. "You wouldn't think they could easily spend hours on facetime and phone calls with each other, looking at them." His mum tells Rene and Arthur. Arthur nods his head. "I can. It's obvious." Arthur laughs more loudly without finishing where he was going with it. Y/n looks up at Dino, getting the similar feelings as to what he is getting, when they catch each other looking for too long. Both being shyer than either of them ever thought they would be.

When warming up for the last race of the weekend, Dino is very much aware that his prema friends are all speaking about him and y/n. Most don't even hide that they are curious. Paul is the worst, he flirts with her in front of Dino and sticks the salt into the wounds. "Good luck D.." Paul looks annoyed at her. "No luck for me?" Y/n shakes her head at him, making Dino laugh. "I best leave you to get warmed up and ready." Dino gives her a lingering look and watches her leave to find his mum. "You lucky fuck... How? Where did you find her?" Paul asks him. Dino doesn't say much as everyone doesn't need to know, they just need to stay away from her.

Dino is annoyed at himself when he finishes the race. He can't even look at y/n after he didn't even make the points. He goes and gets himself sorted and hides out for a bit. "You have to face her at some point." Arthur tells him. "You never know she might actually cheer you up. Stop being so hard on yourself." Y/n is waiting for him, speaking to his mechanics and engineers. "You okay?" She asks him, seeing how downtrodden he looks. He shakes his head. "Bite me.." Y/n smiles at him, trying to not laugh. "I would... But I have no clue if its legal or not." Dino laughs, not sure on how to take her now. Her arms are open to hug him. "You done amazing to come where you did."

After dinner and dropping y/n off at the hotel that her family are staying at. Dino knows what he wants to do, but can't due to restrictions that Dubai has. "Want to come up? Perks of having my own room." She tells him, still holding his hand. Dino nods his head, quickly texting his mum he will be home late. "You know I am proud of you, even if you aren't." Y/n tells him in the elevator. He looks shocked at her. "Why.. It was a bad race. I could have done better.." Y/n shakes her head. Their eyes lock, without any giggling and it being serious. Dino grabs her by the back of the head and kisses her. Surprised when she kisses him back and her arms going around him more.

As soon as they are in the hotel room, they end up on the bed kissing and touching. "Where do you want bitten then?" Y/n asks him, breaking up the lust filled room. Dino giggles, like he always does at the awkwardness of it. "I don't know... Neck? No not your lip.. Stop it. You look so cute doing it." He tells her, pulling her back into him. Dino not ready to let her go and not see her again for a long time again. "You are so much cuter in real life..." Y/n teases him, even though she had told him, before that she had a crush on him. "Oh am I really?" Dino giggles, almost mocking her. "Well you are very beautiful, without all the filters.. Like serious. Stop using them. You do not need them." Y/n shakes her head, she has alway played around with the filters since they became a thing and they gave her confidence a boost. "What will make you stop?" He asks her, worrying about what she will say. But she doesn't say anything. Instead she shrugs her shoulders. He bites his lip, looking at her. "When do you leave again? Are you here for the races next weekend?" Y/n nods her head. "Yeah. Why do you want me to come again?" Dino sits up on his elbows and thinks.

"Yeah. I don't think I'm ready to just never see you again. And I don't think I want to be in the friendzone with you anymore too." He says, sounding so confident, but inside barely able to believe he just told her that. "Yeah? Kiss me again and we will see what happens." She teases him, but really just wants another kiss from him, to hide how elated she is that he wants to be with her.