Paul Aron/ Arthur Leclerc- "is this what you want?"

Requested by sasgang01

13- we are not just friends and you know it
23. Why does being in love with you have to be so scary

Heading out to Dubai, to surprise your older brother. The whole family are heading out and Charlotte, Charles girlfriend. You were hoping you'd be able to just catch rays around the pool. Obviously your family have different ideas.

You were trying to hide away from the Aron brothers, after the Prema Christmas party shenanigans. You want to stay clear from as many Prema guys as possible. Which is hard considering Arthur is with Prema. You sigh as Charlotte tries to convince you to go to the track and properly support Arthur Dino and Olli. But you don't want too. "What's happened that you don't want too? You used to love going and support both Charles and Arthur... now neither." You sigh and look down. "What's up kiddo.. you're never like this. What's happened?" You shake your head.
"I just wanted to have some winter sun.." Charlotte looks at you and isn't fully accepting what your saying.
"Come on get ready!!" She tells you.

Pulling on your Jean shorts and tank top, you don't really care what you look like. But Charlotte makes you change. "You can't be basic.. Put this on, we can match." She smiles at you, but you would sooner rather not wear it. You like being that bit of an extra basic bitch. You don't get caught out much then. Slipping your feet into your dunks, she isn't getting an option on them. You quickly do your usual flick of liner and smudge your mascara on your bottom lashes. You meet up with Charles and head into the track, your mum Arthur and Lorenzo have already went there.

As you walk in, you have to pass the very same boy you really didn't want to see, straight away. Dino looks at you smiling, he has very much obviously heard about it. "Hi." You say, not knowing what to say. "No hugs?" Dino teases you. So you shake your head, but Charlotte nudges you towards them. Charles looks around and looks confused. It's usually Arthur who is most protective over you, but Cha can be worse. The look he gives Paul, is something else and he has quick quiet words with Charlotte for encouraging you, in French in the hope that neither Paul or Dino are that great at it. But you give them both a quick squeeze. "Jeez stop growing Dino!!" You tease him, as he has grew taller than you even more than he was. "Don't worry y/n, I've been told that good things often come in small packages." Paul says, which gets another grumble from Charles. "Yeah.. Not me. I'm going to find Arthur." You tell the boys but really just want to be away from Paul.

Even when you watch the race, you know that Paul hasn't been doing that great compared to the Mumbai boys. So when he sneaks on the podium with Arthur and Dino, you are confused as to how he managed that. But you stand clapping for them. But just try to not give Paul too much of a cheer as he might get the wrong impression. Even though you are sure he already has the wrong impression.
When Arthur comes down and demands a photo. You nod your head but hate it. You just hate photos.

You make excuses that you need the toilet to get a minute to yourself. But Paul has another idea.
"You ignoring me?" He asks you, you look at him. Confused.
"You speaking to me?" You tease him. Nodding his head, he keeps trying to block your path.
"It's not like you not do have any of your Leclerc gang close by." You nod your head, as it's not like the family to leave you alone.
"Did you have a nice birthday?" He nods his head. "Could've been better, could get a late birthday kiss from someone.." He teases you.

"No. We are just friends.. if we even are that." Paul stands shaking his head. "We aren't friends.. we are not just friends and you know it." Paul tells you.
"Why won't you just forget about that!! It was a drunken.. fumble." His eyes widen and you've shocked him.
"You know it's more. You're just scared." You look at him, his cheeky smile... his fringe that you just want to mess up and use to pull his head into yours to kiss.
"No. We stay in different countries, you're team mates with Arthur... we can't be anything other than friends." You say, but close your eyes to not see the hurt in face.

But he kisses you.
It's tender, sweet.
Not what you remember him to be.

"You don't need to be scared. I should be the one who's scared." Paul whispers into you, before pushing one last kiss on your lips.
Just as your brothers are walking towards you both.
"Fuck." You slap Paul, as it's the first thing that comes to you.
"What are you doing Aron." You hear Arthur shout. "Sorry." You quickly whisper to Paul. As you go to your brothers. "Just leave it Arthur!! It's okay. Lo, tell him."
You are barely away from Paul, when Arthur starts shouting at you.
"Are the rumours, Dino was telling me true?" Trying to look innocent and confused at the same time doesn't work for you.
"What rumours? There is rumours about me? I knew I shouldn't have bothered coming."
Charles laughs, looking at you. "Makes sense why you wanted to be invisible today. What's going on? We won't be mad, you just need to tell us. Has he been pestering you?" Charles asks. You shake your head, close to tears.
"That won't work this time!!! Tell me, us. Have you fucked him?" Arthur shouts at you.
"Stop Arthur!! Take him away Lorenzo.." Charles pulls you away from your other two brothers.
"What's going on kiddo? I get that your growing up and I'm so proud of you. You know that." You nod your head. Charles hasn't even gotten anywhere with his speech before Arthur comes back.
"I'm sorry. I know what he's like okay. I love you and will support you. If he's what you want. I will support you, but I will tell you if he messes up in Italy." You look at Arthur. "But please tell me he's not what you want."
Arthur looks at you hopeful that you'll say what he wants to hear.
"Arthur..." you look up and see Paul behind your brothers. "It's not as easy as just saying I don't like him. Is it? You won't be happy until I say what you want to hear and it's not fair. Can I go now? This is just too much, the three of you at me."
You watch them all share a look. "No. You're never secret towards us! What's going on!!" Charles asks, but his face is so much more annoyed than he sounds.

"I'm pregnant and moving to Estonia to get married and become Mrs Aron." You laugh walking away. All three of their faces are so confused.
You leave them, as the three of them look confused.

"Did you hear that?" You ask Paul as he is chuckling away to himself. Nodding his head he smiles. "So Mrs Aron.. are you trying to jump ahead of where I am now are you? Or admit your feelings?" Shaking your head, you really don't know how you feel.
"Neither. Annoying them is my new favourite thing. I'm done being the cute sweet sister." You tell Paul.
"So moving to Estonia is the way to do is it?" He quizzes you. "No. But it's fun watching them try to figure out if any of what I said is true."

You leave the track to go spend time by the pool and at the beach. Ignoring everyone's texts and calls.
Even at dinner with the family, none of the guys speak to you about what you said. "I'm off. I'm tired." You say adding more fuel to the fire.

"Can I come to the track with you tomorrow?" You text Paul. Within minutes Paul is in your hotel room, not sure it's what you need.
But he's here and being cute with you. He is making you remember why what happened in Italy, happened.
"Can I kiss you?" He asks. Nodding your head, you look up at him. Allowing him the access.
"Why does falling in love with you, Miss Leclerc have to be so scary." You sit back, looking at him, taking in his face.
"What? Love? In love? Paul? Where is the real you gone?" You stutter out.
He smiles at you. "You're all I've thought about, since the party. I can't believe you left without saying goodbye. Was I that bad?" He asks you, but you shake your head instantly.
"No. Paul. Jeez..." you can't think of words so just kiss him again.
But instead of this kiss stopping, it deepens and it happens again. But somehow it's so much more intimate than before.
Your just curling up to sleep in his arms, when your door gets knocked.

"Just me.... What the fuck!!" Arthur walks in on you and Paul scrambling for your clothes. Looking at Paul you laugh. You have both been caught very much red handed.
"So the party rumour is true then?" Arthur asks you. Nodding your head, you can almost see the steam come out of his ears.
"Yeah. Sorry. Nothing has happened apart from this right now..." you look at Arthur, you knew he'd be the hardest to crack. But instead he is just staring.
"So who knows?" He asks you both. "No one. I didn't think she was that interested and then I seen her today and knew I wanted to at least try." Paul tells Arthur. "Trust me I know what it's like. I have a sister, I'd hate for her to date someone in Prema too."
You look at Paul.
"You're not helping..." you tell him, but he smiles at you.
"No. But I'm being honest. Arthur I love your sister and I don't want her having to choose between me and you. As it's not fair on y/n." To your surprise Arthur nods his head. "Hurt her though and I will break your face. I don't care that you are in the same team. It's my sister."
Paul nods his head.
"Trust me. I don't plan on hurting her or fucking up." He grabs your hand and pushes a kiss onto the back of it.
"Is it what you want?" Arthur asks you. "Yeah. It is i think."