Mick Schumacher- Stealing hearts 2

As y/n heads home to the UK, after spending the holidays with her Dad and younger siblings. She spent a great deal of her two weeks out with Mick, trying to figure out if they actually wanted to be together. Or if it was just a there and then thing. As both of them are about to become extremely busy again with work and uni deadlines looming for y/n and Mick has to go back into preseason training.

During a call with her Dad.. Who just so happens to tell her Mick now lives closer to her than she thinks, since he is back in the UK too, for training. But she isn't interested. "Dad I need to concentrate, you aren't paying all the money for me to go to Oxford, for me to spend all my time worrying about Mick." She moans at him. "I know, I know... But you could make the effort to speak to him darling. After this Christmas, it was obvious you like him. Why not give it a go when you are both in England?" She sighs as Seb really isn't giving up on the hope that she will be with Mick. As she gets off the call and gets ready to start to finish off an essay. But her head dwindles off to the celebrations that they had in Switzerland. She can't help but wonder what it would be like, if they were to keep it going. As her mind wanders, her hand grabs her phone and she looks at the photo's that both her dad and Hanna has sent her. Most of them have her and Mick in them. "You both looked so happy.. Would be a waste to not follow it up back in your halls darling."  Of course her dad would still try and get her to go with Mick. She decides to forward them to Mick. "Have you seen these? Enjoying the cold english weather?"

As the start of the season is due to get underway, Mick has started to plead with y/n to come to the first race of the season. She hates having to say no to him, but knows her own studies are important. Bahrain just seems like it is too far. Until she gets an email of her being recommended by someone, for a scolarship with Aston Martin. As she wasn't commonly known as Vettel, it seemed almost too good to be true. As she is studying at one of the best schools in the UK for engineering. As its close by her university, she goes to the open day that she had been invited to attend.

Of course the Strolls are there, as is her dad. "Headhunting me are you? I am the only first year here." She scowls at Seb. "No darling, I mentioned it to Otmar.. Who is the one who oversees all this. He had heard that Mclaren were looking into Oxford, so he beat them to it. Remember and smile.. You will get to come to the races." Y/n does as her dad tells her. But sitting down with Lawrence and Otmar, is really nerve wrecking. "So are you into the sport?" Lawrence asks her. "Yeah.. I am. I have been to the German GP a lot whilst I was younger and here in Silverstone." Otmar looks at her. "German? You sound very much from the UK? In your statement it says you grew up in the outskirts of Edinburgh?" She nods her head. "Yeah, I have German family who are very much into their motorsports and friends with the Schumachers. So we got to go every year, whilst Micheal was at Ferrari and then Mercedes." Lawrence keeps asking more work based questions, whilst Otmar is trying to get a feel for her. "You do seem to talk a lot like Sebastian.. Does he have secret kids, that we aren't aware of?" But y/n smiles. "If only I could have the Vettel name. Then this would be so much easier right?" She laughs. As soon as she gets to go, she makes a mad dash to the toilet. She had been feeling sick ever since finding out that an F1 company was interested in her.

But as she heads outside for some fresh air, she spots her dad talking with some of the older students. "So how did it go? Please tell me it went well darling." She nods her head, then sways a little. "You okay sweetheart? You look drained are you looking after yourself?" Sebastian makes her sit down and take a minute. "Yeah.. I am. Just can't seem to shake this stomach bug." She says, looking down hoping that her stomach has at least stopped being as swollen as it had been. But its not. "Dinner tonight? Hanna and the kids are over too." Seb tells her and then wanders away, his head fully well knows what it is wrong with y/n. So he texts her mum and lets her do the bad job, who refuses. So goes to try Mick. But then doesn't have the heart to ask him to get her to do a test.