Charles Leclerc- I'm here

Looking around the airport it was full of fans, as it always ends up, but it makes Charles smile. He notices his mum and brothers looking at an argument that had broken out between a couple. The girl looks obviously distressed and carrying a young child.
As a whole the Leclerc's are known for their kindness and their generosity.
Charles watches as his Mum goes over and chats to the girl, even taking the now crying child off of her.

"Two minutes guys.." Charles says and makes his way over to the girl. "You okay?" He asks her, his eyes full of kindness that she can just feel the smile behind his mask. The girl nods her head, but is quite clearly not. "Are you from here?" Charles asks her. "No, we aren't. Sorry. You should be seeing and greeting your happy fans." Charles shakes his head. "Are you here for the race?" He asks, trying to figure out the girls accent. "Yeah. It was meant to be this ones special trip before her operation... but now I'm kinda fucked. Sorry." Charles speaks to his Mum in French, hoping that the girl doesn't understand him. Pascale nods her head and ushers the girl out the airport with her.
"I'm sorry. Did I miss something?" Y/n asks her. "Charles has a big heart and wants to make sure you and this little Angel is okay. He seen your boyfriend storm off and would like to make sure you both are taken care of. So I have to take you to our hotel." Y/n looks at Pascale not knowing what to say. Her little girl is beyond tired and it's been a long flight for her.
"Only if it's okay.. I don't want to impose." Y/n says. Pascale nods her head and starts to sort out cases and putting the little one in the child seat.
Y/n sends her boyfriend texts but nothing is replied too. "Ugh why did we come out this far with him kiddo. This was supposed to be a special weekend for you." Pascale can see that y/n is struggling to keep it together. "So are you here for the GP?" Y/n nods her head. "Yeah. But y/b/n has the tickets and all the bookings." Pascale sighs. "Don't worry about that. I'm sure Charles can sort something out for you and we will sort out a room for you both."

By sorting out a room, y/n and her bub gets given the keys to Charles room. Y/n has just gotten the small girl to sleep, as she hears a soft knock at the door. As she answers it, she is surprised to see Charles. "Oh hi. The hotel has left a cake for you." She says, like word vomit at the beautiful blue eyed boy. "Thanks. Want to share it? And this?" He raises his brow and shows her a bottle of Moët.
"This is a sort of tradition I used to have with my ex and I thought I could get to know my special guests better." Charles smiles and y/n tries hard to not swoon.
They sit on the opposite bed to where baby Tilly is sleeping. "It looked very heated.. has he called to apologise?" Y/n sighs and shakes her head. "I don't even know if he is still in the country. Let alone apologise. This was his idea, bring Tilly to her first GP just in case she doesn't pull through the operation." Charles looks over to the sleeping little lump. "Operation? You know she will be okay. I bet she is strong like her mama." Charles says, the bubbles clearly going to his head.

"You should annoy him. Show him who's boss." Charles laughs, knowing he is being a trouble maker. "Yeah? By doing what?" Y/n asks him, not having a clue where this is going. Her eyes pop out of her head, when his lips crush hers. But it is also Charles Leclerc, so it's not like you just push him off. "Why would that annoy him?" Her eyes find his and he looks at her confused. "Well you need to film it or take a photo and send it to him."
As Charles takes a photo, the phone buzzes and a text pops up.

"Not wanting to sound bad, but we haven't been going well for months. That flight was fucking horrific and just broke the rest of what we had.
I don't love you anymore and I know you feel the same. Jeez the flight home will be awks now."
Charles looks at it, before looking at y/n. "Can I reply?" He asks.
"Y/n won't be on the same flight as you, I will make sure both y/n and Tilly are safe and happy. Don't worry, I will make sure they have the best time. Enjoy the race. CL" Charles sends him one of the photos they were going to send him. Along with a selfie of both of them.
"Shouldn't you be trying to get some sleep?" Y/n asks him, he smiles at her. "Yeah. I'll get out of your way. Enjoy my room." He laughs. "Get as much room service as you want. My treat." He pushes a kiss onto her lips and leaves her.