Lando Norris- Lots of love

"Just come to the Norris's. They won't mind having another person. Plus you are family to me and Mila."
Sav has to basically beg her best friend, to come and spend the Christmas with her at the Norris's. Before they fly off for New Year's Eve and spend it in Dubai.

It's a rather awkward Christmas, as Lando and y/n have history. That's not been noticed or brought up within group settings. He sits beside her at the table, as Flo has her boyfriend over for the celebrations and he just wants to get a catch up.
"We missed you on the boat trip." Lando says to y/n. She looks at him, confused as what to say. "Did you? Or are you just saying that? I'm sure you had your pick of girls." He shakes his head.
"Really? That again? Jealously isn't your colour darling." Y/n narrows her eyes at him. "Excuse me.." she gets up and Lando follows her out.
"Where are you going? You can't just leave." Lando has followed her. "People will talk.. y/n come on stop."
He has her cornered as she debates putting her jacket on and leaving.

"You know no one is like you. Luisinha. She's with Max. I swear. Not that I have to explain myself to you." Lando says looking annoyed at her.
"No. You don't. But telling me you missed me. When you clearly fucking didn't is a lie." Lando closes his eyes and groans. "Right I'm sorry. Come back in. Sav will know I've spoken to you and I got told to keep it normal. And I stupidly didn't."
"Are you leaving?" Sav notices y/n and Lando in close quarters and looking sneaky.
Pretending she didn't hear Sav, y/n pulls Lando's face to hers and kisses him.
"Not again you two." Sav says, but has a crying Mila in her arms.
"Why?" Lando asks whispering. "She'll walk away and refuse to say anything. Now I can leave in quiet." Lando shakes his head. "No. You are staying and we are leaving in the morning anyway. I'll stay away from you. Apart from at the table."
Which he does until Sav and Oliver want photos. Lando catches his Mum looking at them, for too long. But puts it down to him holding Mila.

Y/n basically goes out of her way to ignore Lando in the airport. But is gutted when they are sat together. "Out of all the people.." Y/n looks at Lando. "Charming darling. I'm not that bad.." he laughs but is quite hurt by the comment.
"No. Suppose your not." She laughs. But the damage is already done.
He sits for a while, before trying to speak again to her.
"Want to come over and watch a film." He asks her. "I'll get snacks." He keeps going. But she shakes her head. "You come over here." Lando grins as he sees it as a starting point. He orders snacks and drinks for them and jumps onto the seat with y/n.
"Surprised that you are letting me sit with you." Lando grins and watches as y/n rolls her eyes. "Who else are you going to annoy? Everyone else is coupled up or has babies." Y/n teases him. He pouts at her. "Doesn't it bother you? That everyone else is miles in front of you." He asks her.
"Firstly. Ouch!! And secondly. No. I'm free to do what I want. I don't need to answer to anyone." Lando shakes his head. "But you get upset over me being seen or linked with other girls?" Y/n smiles. "I don't. I'm annoyed that you said you wanted to concentrate on F1 and now you are always in the top 10, you've forgotten your promise." Lando sighs. Hating that she remembers more than what he wishes she would.

"You know I haven't forgotten it. You were special..." his face falls realising what he has said. "Please leave." Y/n says, pushing him off the seat.
"Go." Y/n says again loudly. Lando gets up and moves back to his own seat. Promising to himself he is doing what is the best for her. Even though he knows he's not doing himself any favours.

As soon as they land. Sav corners him. "Hold Mila a sec..." she says whilst knowing what she is doing. "What happened? I heard her you know. Then Ollie said she was crying when he walked past." Lando rolls his eyes, not sure on what to do. Or say. "Who was crying?" Max asks behind Sav, saving Lando. "You know who. Your girlfriend seems to be making sure she is okay." Max looks over at Lu and she is speaking with y/n. Max nods his head. "What happened mate? One minute you were beside her and the next she was crying." Lando is glad when Mila starts to cry and he gets to hand her back over.
"I'm going to get my case." He mumbles and leaves them.
Y/n ends up beside him. "Stop playing the victim. You know I'm doing this for the best." She shakes her head and grabs her case bur struggles to get it off. So Lando helps, but she doesn't say anything. Lando watches as she walks out without waiting on anyone.
"Will you guys sort it out?" Max comes up behind him. Lando shakes his head. "What's the point."