Dino Beganovic- Valentines surprise

Requested by idkmynamee_

59- stop looking at me like that.
84- you make me so happy

"So do you have a valentines?" Arthur turns to ask Dino whilst on an Instagram live. Who looks at Arthur laughing. "Aww don't ask me that!!" Dino giggles, but goes red. Arthur knows everything, having lived together for the past year and now being on the same team in Asian regionals.
Which only makes Arthur laugh.
"Yes. I do. Just not here." Dino says, not wanting to say much more on it. But he knows Arthur will push it.
"No? Don't want to share anymore?" Arthur teases him. "Oh look... lots of people want to be your Valentines date." Dino looks at Arthur, shaking his head.
"What? Does she not..." Arthur starts laughing, as Dino shakes his head again.

"Have I met dino's date?" Arthur reads then laughs. "Yes I have. She is nice." Arthur laughs at Dino's face. "No not nice?" Dino shakes his head. "Wait, yes she is. Is she even on?" Arthur looks at the screen laughing looking at all the comments to answer questions. "We aren't answering anymore questions on Dino's girl..Date." Arthur looks at Dino, trying to suss him out, but he can't for once. After the live, Arthur grabs Dino before he runs off. "What is going on with you and y/n? Thought you were happy?" Dino nods his head but refuses to speak. "I am. This is the longest we have been apart, so its weird right now." Arthur nods his head, he knows it can be difficult with his own relationship. "Did you not see her over christmas and New Year?" Dino shakes his head. "Her family got covid and she had to isolate, when she was meant to be coming over to Sweden." Dino says, becoming more annoyed at the situation. 

All he wants to do is hug her, hold her... Kiss her. He has sent her flowers, but its not the same as being able to be with her. Even going out for a boys night of golfing, it just feels wrong. Y/n had even cancelled their facetime, saying she felt poorly and needed to rest. He doesn't check in with her before he heads to bed, even though he usually would do. He had a proper in depth chat with Arthur, but he has went to bed feeling empty. Maybe they will break up soon. Dino hopes it will be before the start of the season. Eyes on the prize this season, maybe it would be best if he broke it off anyway. 

It's still dark out, when he is woken up by voices and a knock at the door. He thinks he recognises them, so doesn't bother to cover up. When he opens the door, its only Paul. "What is it? Why are you here at this time of day." Paul grins at him, quite clearly not been to bed himself. "Ralf and I got you a surprise..." Paul pulls the hand of the person to his left. Dino's eyes nearly pop out. "What the hell!! What are you doing here?" He yelps, but then hides his face. "Dino? I will leave you both." Paul leaves y/n with Dino, who is very much crying and laughing at the same time. "Are you okay?" Y/n asks him, scared to touch him. "Yeah.. Oh my god. What are you doing here?" He yelps out, grabbing her and kissing her. "I came to see you, for valentines... We still have like twenty minutes." Y/n says sweetly to him. "But you've flown literally hours to see me." Y/n nods her head. "Couldn't miss another holiday as little as this one is. And we still need to celebrate your birthday." 

Being the gentleman, that he is. Dino lets y/n go in and he brings in her bags. "Please ignore the mess." He says as he walks back in. He sits just staring at her. Still half asleep and not being able to properly believe that y/n is in front of him. "Dino... Stop looking at me like that. Im definitely here in front of you." Y/n teases him, before kissing him. "I know you are, I'm just in shock. You make me so happy, you know that right? I thought you were going to break up with me or something." He admits, smiling as she shakes her head. "No. Just flying thousands of miles to come be with you for a little while. Since school is on break." Dino keeps looking at her, just in awe of her. "Should you not be studying?" Y/n shakes her head. "No. I told my parents I was coming to see you. Since I couldn't in winter break. What do you want to do, for your birthday do over?" Dino can't stop smiling. "I don't know.." They spend the rest of their valentines night, dancing around to their playlist, their typical first thing to do when together. 

Waking up to his alarm, Dino forgets that he has y/n there with him now. But she is already awake and in her gym gear and brushing her teeth. "Morning beautiful.. Did you manage to sleep?" He asks pushing a kiss to her cheek. "Yeah a little. You slept like a baby." She teases him, so he pouts at her. Y/n kisses him, instead of letting him win. "I love you.." Dino says between kisses. "Love you more." He nuzzles his nose with hers, whilst shaking his head no. "Should we do it in here?" Y/n looks all nice and sweet, but has a naughty streak that is very much just for Dino, behind of closed doors. Which he very much enjoys. 

They are just getting redressed when Arthur calls Dino. "You are late!! I've been waiting for you." Dino looks at his girlfriend. "Are you coming to the gym..." He smiles when she shakes her head. "No I need to catch my breath." Arthur can hear the voice but can't make out who it is. "You haven't Dino... Are you and y/n over?" Dino says he will meet him in five. "Come with me. He thinks we have broken up or I have cheated." Y/n shakes her head. "No... I need to recover." As he is dressed, Dino pulls her out of the room. "Come on baby.." Dino ends up laughing all the way to the gym, at how much she is dragging her feet. "What the.. Dino!! You could've said." Y/n smiles at Arthur. "Can I get the key now. Bed is calling my name." Dino shakes his head. "Nope. Stay and work out, you were ready before." He loves to tease her, probably a little too much. 

"So you guys are all good?" Arthur asks him, even though he knows Dino isn't going to admit if they weren't. But both of them shake their heads. Arthur smiles at how cute they are and Dino is back smiling.