Paul Aron- You again

Requested by trotterkylie
21- Bite me
29- Stop Being cute biting that lip

Paul stands with Seb and Dino, getting flashbacks. He had went out in Monaco when he first arrived and can't get a girl out of his head. Things got steamy quickly and now he is lost in his own head.
"Earth to Paul... who's that with Arthur?" As Paul looks over to where Arthur is with the girl. The girl from his daydreams.
"Uh. I don't know." He mutters, watching her as Arthur introduces her to people in the Prema team.

"Oh, hi again." Y/n says to Paul, when Arthur gets the FRECA boys. "You know each other? How do you know my little cousin?" Pauls eyes widen. He had no clue. "Your cousin?" Arthur nods his head at him.
"Well it was mainly naked... and not much talking." Y/n says, obviously not worrying what Arthur will do. Paul gives her the side eye, not happy that she's being so honest about it.
"Naked? What do you mean naked?" Y/n laughs at Arthur. "Well I thought it was obvious..." Arthur shakes his head. "No I forbid it." Both y/n and Paul look at him. Y/n sighs and walks away, obviously annoyed at her cousin.

Paul doesn't see much of the Leclercs, until he bumps into Charles and Arthur, clearly talking about him and her. "Why would she do that?" Arthur is asking Charles. "She is getting older, we need to let her be... Where is she?" Arthur shakes his head. But his petite cousin is close by. "Do you know your cousins are looking for you?" Paul says when he spots her. Y/n shakes her head. "No. I don't really care. Was Arthur a dick to you?" She asks him, her eyes big, bright and so inviting. Paul shakes his head. "Nah he left me... Like you should possibly not be speaking to me. This is their ground. No?" Y/n smiles, nodding her head. "But do you think I listen to them? They can be bores sometimes. The other night was fun.. We should do it again before we leave." Paul sighs, he knows what he wants to do. But also knows what is best for him.

During a Prema meeting, Paul feels awkward to be near Arthur. "You, I need to speak with you." Arthur says at the end, which makes most of the team look at them. Purely with how Arthur has said it. "What are you playing at? Why her?" Paul looks confused at Arthur, as he knows people are listening. "I don't know what you mean? Maybe you should let her have the dignity and respect she deserves no?" Arthur laughs, shaking his head. "No. She obviously doesn't respect herself, doing what ever she has done with you." Paul's brother is listening in, to the conversation. "And what do you mean by that Arthur. Maybe you need to cool off before continuing speaking to Paul like that. You should know better... Is she legal?" Paul nods his head, not actually sure of her age, but he met her in a club. "Yes. She has just turned eighteen.. The idiot doesn't even know her age." Paul leaves to warm up, for his own free practise, he walks past y/n arguing with a bunch of Charles more noted friends. "Maybe I don't need protecting... I'm not the idiot who has fake friends."

He senses he is being followed. "Can I hide out with you?" She asks him, as he turns to see who it is. "Sure. I'm just about to warm up. So it'll be boring to watch. Your cousins aren't happy are they?" Y/n smiles and shakes her head. "No, but I don't care. You need me to help you with anything?" Paul shakes his head. "Just sit there and look beautiful." Y/n laugh. "Eurgh your so cheesy." She can't help but tease him. He shakes his head, both laughing and blushing. He gets the usual signal from Angelique to go do pre drive checks. "I need to go... But I do hope the other night wasn't a one off. Can I get your number?" She nods her head and puts her number in his phone. Taking his phone back off of her, he grabs her hand pulls her into his chest. Kissing her lightly as she looks up at him. She pulls his head down more and their kiss deepens. "Good luck." Y/n says, walking away from him.

Even though y/n had planned on watching the FRECA free practise, Charles has other ideas for her. She sits in awkward silence, with his friends and his girlfriend. Her own older sister not even sitting with them. "Why does she get out of sitting with us?" Y/n asks Charles. "Why do you love drama?" Marta asks her. "Excuse me? If you have upset my sister and he hasn't said anything about it, then there will be drama. Okay? And will you tell Arthur to ease up on Paul. What is it with you two who I fuck or don't fuck." Y/n looks over at her sister, who is looking at her, rolling her eyes at her. "You always have had a way with words darling." Charles cant help but laugh, as he knows how much y/n respects his mum. "Uhm. No. But it is annoying." Y/n's demeanour changes when she turns and smiles at her auntie Pascale. "You know the boys are protective of you and Sofia. Why is she alone? Charles." Y/n bites her lip about the fake friends, she knows it won't go down well with her aunt. "Can I go out and watch the FRECA thing now?" Charles nods his head. "I will come with you."

As they stand watching the cars go around. Charles audibly sighs, making y/n take her eyes off of the track. "What is it? Spit it out Charles." He wraps his arm around her shoulders. "Do you know how difficult you and Sofia are being? You and the Estonian boy? It is the talk of the junior series paddock. Sofia just looking like she would rather be anywhere but here. Why did you guys come over, if you didn't want to spend time with us." Y/n laughs. "Time? We have been here since monday and only see Lorenzo and Pascale. You've been here but too busy with your friends. Or Charlotte. How is that going? Cheated on her yet?" Charles shakes his head. "What is with the drama? It's constant with you. Maybe you should just go and spend your time with him. Especially since he has just crashed out." Charles shouts at her. As she rolls her eyes, she knows what she is going to do and where.

She goes down and finds Paul. "Follow me." She uses Charles pass to get them into Charles drivers room. "What are you doing, does he know you have that?" Y/n shakes her head. "Stop pretending you are innocent and cute biting your lip." She tells him. He smiles, finally realising what she is meaning.

He takes a step closer to her and kisses her. This is definitely the distraction he needs. Their kissing ends up in hands and a lot of noise. "Bite me.. Your so loud." He whispers, loving hearing her noises. She shakes her head, wanting to be caught. Paul picks her up and pushes her against the door, so no one can intrude whilst they finish and he can kiss her to keep her quieter. "Fuck... Paul." He knows what has happened as her whole body makes it obvious and she has bitten his shoulder to stop her screams. But it quickens his own pleasure, he wasn't going to come inside of her. But it couldn't be helped.

As their breathing gets back to normal and their clothes are just back in place. The door gets opened. Charles walks in. "What are you doing in here? Prema are looking for you..." Charles aims at Paul. "He was upset.. and you had left your pass on the door. You know what this track does to drivers.." Charles nods his head, he doesn't have the best record in F1 for his home race. "Yeah. Keep your head up and go kill it when it matters." Paul nods his head, making excuses to leave. "Okay I got it wrong, you and him look sweet together. Well you look like you are ready to eat him." Charles can't help but tease her. "I'm sorry, I haven't been around much. But you know i am always here for you and Sof, always. No matter what I am doing. I have spoken to Arthur. You are and will always be our little princess. So don't keep up with your hatred towards us. It's hurting him more than he will admit." Y/n nods her head and they both head out back towards the ferrari hospitality. "You know his races start at 8. You getting up that early to support him?" Charles laughs, as he watches y/n pout. Obviously debating it. "I don't know him that well..." Charles laughs shaking his head. "Just good enough to have a one night stand with? I meant it when I said you looked cute with him."