Sebastian Montoya- Love day surprise.

Requested by LaurenDaniels957

84- you make me so happy
85- I want you and only you
33- why are blushing?

Flying home from Dubai after a successful Asian regionals stint. Sebastian is excited to be able to spend Valentine's Day with his girl.
He had sorted out what weeks he wanted to do the Asian regionals, to make sure he could be back home to spend the special day of love with y/n.

He decides to go and surprise y/n. Flowers in hand, sebastian makes his way to her house. He had already text her mum to let her know, when the doorbell rings to get y/n to answer it.
He stands waiting on the door opening, but y/n is getting ready for school.
"I'm getting it!!! Jeez Mum." Sebastian laughs softly when he can hear y/n's voice through the door.
"Sebas!! What the hell!!" She instantly ends up in tears and proper ugly crying. Which makes Sebastian feel so bad. He had told her, he wouldn't be there and that he had left it too late for sending her flowers.
"Oh baby!! Don't cry." Sebastian has no clue what to do.
Just as her brothers come through to the scene laughing at her. "I thought you couldn't be here?" She eventually says to him.
"I changed plans last minute." Her brothers laugh.
"You'd think she hasn't been this long without you before!"
Sebastian feels bad, he's made her cry, more so as he lied to her. He didn't ever think he wouldn't be there for her today.
"I'm home for a few weeks, then I head back to Italy."

"Welcome home darling.. you two back in for breakfast." Her mum sticks her head out and takes her brothers away.
She hugs him, being very careful not to get her running make up on him. He kisses her head, not really caring if she does or doesn't get her black make up on him.
"Did you really think I wouldn't be here today with you? Aww you silly goose. I love you and only you. So there is nowhere else I'd be today."
They head upstairs so y/n can fix her make up. "But I have school... You dropping me off?" Sebastian shakes his head.

"No. We are going to spend the day together. I spoke with your mom last night. She said it would be okay. It's only one day, then I promise I'll only see you after school. Until I leave."
Y/n nods her head, blushing.
"Why are you blushing? You've never blushed when I've been here." Sebastian nudges her.
"You've made a lot of effort. I didn't think I was this special to you."
Sebastian looks shocked.
"Uhm. Are you stupid of course you are. You make me so happy and I want to make you feel the same way that I do. Or I hope I make you as happy as you make me."
Y/n nods her head, hoping to not cry again.

"So what's the plans? Let me guess karting? Since you've always wanted to take me karting." Sebastian nods his head. Plus it's too cold for the beach.
"Yeah. But I'll let you win. I promise." Sebas teases her. "Nooo you can't just let me win. Has your dad not taught you anything?" Y/n pokes fun at him.
"I can do karting.. I just might suck at it but that's okay. I don't need to be amazing at everything I do. I'm just happy I get to spend the day with you." She says.
"Come let's take a photo.. we haven't had one of just us for a while!"

Sebastian stands behind y/n, cuddled into y/n. "I love you." Sebastian finds himself saying for the first time to her. She looks at him in the mirror, smiling.
"I love you too babe."
They head out to the karting track. Sebastian gets a good giggle at his usually properly made up girl, in her helmet and suit.
It brings out the green in her eyes the most and Sebas only thinks about how lucky he is that she is his. And he not his.