Chapter 4

*NOT EDITED*

My eyes widen cause holy fuck this is James Mitchell's daughter, my idol

My eyes widen cause holy fuck this is James Mitchell's daughter, my idol. But wait, teammate?

"And I know you assholes are going to give her a ruff time but she's good, so be gentlemen." He says but all men eyes have gone to the blonde━Katherine, James' daughter. This girl is a hockey player?

I mean I've seen her picture on the internet but I didn't know she played. She's fucking tiny, I'm talking 5'5, slender body, her tits are not big but not tiny. Long blonde hair. She's wearing ripped skinny jeans with a cropped black tight tee and a flannel that looks thick enough to be a jacket.

Katherine goes and sits on an armchair while Coach talks to us, but my mind in fully focused on Katherine, and when I look at Reid his attention is also on Katherine.

About an hour passes until Coach is done speaking, "Okay you morons, go home and do shit, don't show up drunk to practice." He says before leaving.

Mumbles start going around as Katherine stands up and puts her purse on her shoulder. She searches around in her purse and take out her phone. She in the middle of texting someone when a freshmen━Alex Gidden starts talking to her.

"I think she's the one I saw Friday. So that means...Rohan she's fucking fast." Kai says, with a wee bit awe in his voice. And of course Reid is making a move, he's already making a beeline towards her.

I stuff my hands in my pocket as I watch Reid say something to Alex that makes him nod and walk away, now he says something to Katherine that make her laugh. And now she's blushing, fuck if he fucks her Coach is going to bust our asses.

"C'mon." I say to Kai, and Chase also follows as we walk towards them.

"...beautiful blue eyes." Is what I hear from Reid. Katherine doesn't seem fazed though, she just looks like she's trying not to laugh, with a bit of a flush to her cheeks.

"Keep your dick in you pants, Reid, if you know how." Kai mumbles.

"Fuck you Kai." Reid says not taking his eyes off Katherine. But Katherine is taking a look at each of us.

"So your Reid." She says with a pointed look towards Reid, "And your Kai, I know your Chase, that leaves..." She's looking at me now.

Chase muffles a laugh, but it's Reid who speaks, "Rohan." I glare at him, but he's conveying innocence.

"Oh captain, should I bow?" She asks. Fuck, the mouth on her.

Chase's reading my mind apparently, "Feisty, I like you." I'm now glaring at him. "What's your major?"

"English."

"What are you going to do with that major?" Chase asks.

Katherine raises her eyebrows, "What makes you think I'm going to use it." She says.

"Your planning to go pro?" I blurt. They all turn they're eyes to me then back to Katherine.

"Yes, Rohan, I am." Now we're all wide eyed, "Okay then I'm just going to go." 

Now I'm in awe because double fuck.

🏒 🏒 🏒

We all walk through the door talking about Katherine, well Reid is talking about how hot she is but he'll get over her once she rejects him again because he won't put his ego through that again.

"She'll make the team loose." I say as I take off my jacket.

"Your just worried she's better than you." Chase says with a smirk. I roll my eyes as I head to the living room and sit on the couch.

"I'm going to fuck." Reid says before going upstairs and I'm momentarily struck. So is Kai as he sits beside me, Chase sits on the armchair.

"Did he call a chick and let her in? Without us here." Chase says stunned.

"I think so." I respond absently.

Our season is fucked.