Chapter 10

*NOT EDITED*

"Hey Lex, you wanna ride to the arena together?" I ask as I search the living room for my phone

"Yeah, sure." She says coming out of her room, she's wearing a Delcour hoodie and some leggings. I'm just wearing jeans and a hoodie. "You said the boys are having an after-part at Chase's?"

I make an unaudiable noise as I shove my hand down the crack of the couch and pull out my phone, "Found it." I mumble. I turn to Lexi, "And ya there is."

🏒 🏒 🏒

We won. 5 to 2

We won the game against UC. I scored a goal and assisted on one. Internally I'm saying 'See' to Rohan.

Since the UC team changed in the visitors locker room I changed in the stem room, which has 1 shower attached, so I ain't complaining. 

I exit the steam room just as Chase is and he has the biggest smile. He throws a arm around my shoulders, "Good job, Kitty. I definitely think were going to win the Frozen Four's with you on our team."

I roll my eyes as a smile spreads, "Oh shut up."

The 'waiting area' is packed with people. Mom and dad would've been here but it's an over 12h drive so they just said they're going to go to our Harvard and Yale games in a couple weeks. But who is here, waiting for me is Lexi. With the biggest smile on her face.

Chase stops dead in his tracks, "Who is that gorgeous woman?" He asks. I follow his sight and of course he's looking at Lexi.

I slap his chest, "Stop it." He lowers his eyes to me.

And now he looks like a kid in the candy store, "You know who that is, introduce me." 

"No. Wanna know why," I answer before he could, "That, gorgeous woman is Lexi."

"Your bestfriend?" I nod. "Still have a boyfriend?" I nod again. He shrugs.

We finally reach Lexi and she throws her arms around me, "That was amazing, Kat."

Before I could answer, Kai and Rohan pass us, "See you at the house." Kai says.

"Is Brayden coming?" I ask Lexi as we un-hug. She shakes her head.

"Chase Jackson." He says to Lexi who raise an amused eyebrow at him. "And from what I hear you are Lexi?"

She now looks to be fighting off giggles, "Lexi Morgan."

He's about to speak but I interrupt, "Chase." I warn.

He rolls his eyes, "Fine."

Rohan

The house is full of hockey players, puck bunnies, and other people. I have no clue. But I'm currently sitting on the couch talking to Liam about the game. "I have to say, Katherine is pretty amazing and fucking fast." He says.

I absently nod.

"You know Rohan, you could admit she's good because she is." He takes a sip of his beer.

I roll my eyes, "She's good, really good, and fast." Kai chuckles, "I swear Kai if you"

"Aw thanks Cap." I groan. I know that nickname. And the smell. God the smell. I look over and see Katherine walking into the living room, where most if us are.

"Fuck you Kai, that's why you laughed." I take a swig of beer. Katherine rounds the couch and sits down, a brunette following her. Instead of being normal, Chase swings over the couch and sits beside the brunette.

"Who's your friend?" Kai asks, referring to the brunette.

But Chase answers, "Lexi Morgan, Katherine's beautiful bestfriend."

Katherine hits Chase in the chest, "Stop flirting." She looks around the room, saying hi to the people she knows, "Where's Reid?" She grabs a beer from the coffee table.

"Upstairs." I answer.

"Oh shit sorry, Lexi that is Kai Grant," She motions to Kai then Liam, "Liam Aberman, and you know Chase. Then there's Rohan Griffin." She motions to me.

Lexi smiles, "Your Rohan Griffin?" 

What?  "Yes...why?"

Katherine tries muffling a laugh, "Nothing, just, Kather" She stop abruptly when Katherine elbows her. "Nothing."

"You talk about me Kitty?" I smirk.

Katherine takes a sip of her beer, "If by talk about how much of a cocky asshole you are then yes I do." She smiles her fucking innocent smile, and I'm just now noticing she has dimples.

Before I could say anything I feel hands touch my shoulder and I immediately tense up. "Hey Ro." Someone whispers in my ear. My shoulders relax and Julia circles her arms around my neck, she starts kissing my neck. "Wanna go upstairs, midterms are starting and I need to release stress."

A choking sound comes from Katherine. I don't have to look at Julia to know she's scowling at Katherine.

"I'll be up later." I tell Julia. She kisses my neck one last time before walking away.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend." Katherine says. Kai chuckles.

I glare at her, "I don't."

She raises her brows, "Sure act like she is." She shrugs.

God damnit, it's kind of feeling like a relationship now, and I do not have the time for those, hence why I only do hookups.

So instead of going upstairs to Julia, I stay downstairs.

Katherine stands up and takes off her hockey jacket, which reveals a white cropped long sleeve that goes with her blue sweats. "Do you guys have tequila?" 

"Shots!" Lexi yells.

"We have tequila in the kitchen." I mumble, and Katherine's off.