Chapter 35

*NOT EDITED*

Days turn into weeks following my conversation with my parents

Dad was able to handle it with discretion. He called the dean after calling David. David is a family friend who also happens to be a private investigator. He dug somethings on Cohan.

He found out Cohan does have mental problems, I don't know what they are exactly. David also found out that Cohan has restraining orders already filed against him, my guess that he stalked more girls, and was kicked out of 2 schools because of sexual assaults.

Because of his prior charges it didn't take much talking from dad to the dean about getting Cohan expelled. Dad also talked to his parents and threatened that if they didn't get him help they'd do everything they could to stop him.

Honestly I just want him to get help. 

I haven't thought about him since he left and Rohan's mom helped me file restraining order against him. 

Now It's mid-November and tonight is a charity dinner the team is having. Every teacher is invited and some alumni are as well. Not all students are invited, just the team. And every player gets a plus one. Lexi's mine.

I hear a knock at my door. I walk out of my bathroom and see that it's Lexi. "Are you ready yet?" She asks leaning against the frame. Lexi's wearing a black blazer dress with some matching black ballet wrap heels.

"Yeah I just need to hairspray." She nods and walks back out to the living room. 

I decided to curl my hair and place it in a half up half down in a intricated way. I'm wearing a dusty rose-gold silk dress that meets a bit past mid thigh with sparkly suede heels.

Just as I finish spraying my hair there's a knock not at my door this time but our apartment door. I can already hear Lexi get the door so I leave my bathroom and grab my purse before going out to the living room.

Rohan smiles when he sees me. His eyes roam over me from head to toe, "You look gorgeous, Fly."

I grin, "And you look handsome." I say as I go up and kiss him but when I try to step away he wraps an arm around my waist and depends the kiss.

There's a cough behind me, "You guys could wait until I'm not standing here." Lexi says with amusement lacing her voice.

I laugh as I step away, Rohan letting me. 

He smirks, "Sorry, Lex. You look beautiful too."

She rolls her eyes, "So, he's a charmer too." She mumbles before grabbing her purse. 

The charity dinner is being held at a event hall not far from campus so not far from the apartment. When we get there the parking lot is full. 

When we walk up to the registration table I see that me, Lexi, Rohan, Kai, Reid and Chase are all sitting at the same table.