Chapter 18

*NOT EDITED*

"Wake up!" A voice booms from outside my door

"Wake up!" A voice booms from outside my door. I walk out of my bathroom and open my door to be met with Chase.

"What's up?" I ask walking away from the door and back to my bathroom. I take off the towel from around my neck and dry my hair. I hear Chase walk into the bathroom, stopping at the doorway.

"Want to go to the arena with me, to watch the hockey taps for Sunday's game?" He asks. I take the towel away from my head and lean onto the counter, looking at Chase through the mirror.

"For the game against Harter?"

"Mhm, I wanna look at their play. You down?" He asks again.

I shrug, "Sure why not." I look down at my phone, it's 10am and I have no plans for the day.

"Got it, I'll be waiting in the kitchen. We can take my car." He says before leaving. I go back to drying my hair with a towel

After I'm satisfied it's not dripping wet, I go to my dresser and pull out cargo pants, a tee and hoodie. 

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen where Chase is eating cereal. "Let's go." I say going into the cabinet and grabbing a protein bar.

Fifteen minutes later we're parking in the lot of the arena. I called coach to ask if we could come and he said that we can since the arena is already unlocked which confused me, but then I see Katherine's pick up in the lot.

"Kitty's here?" Chase voices my thought as we walk through the doors.

At the thought of Katherine here sends strange shit to my mind and chest. Last time I saw her was when I taught her how to cook. What she hadn't noticed was how hard my dick was almost the entire time.

"I guess so." I say, as we go towards the lounge room where we usually watch games, mostly NHL games, but sometimes before games we like to watch the other teams older games.

Chase goes directly to the sofa while I go to the computer. I click on a couple things, eventually clicking on one of Harter games. I walk off and on the other sofa since Chase is laying on the other one.

We're 45 minutes in and were getting heated loud conversations about the game and team itself. "That play should've been a penalty." I shout at the television.

"Yo that's the second time he does that, watch out for him Rohan." Then on the television shows a speeding player going for a goal, and it misses because the opposite team got it, the Harter player who had it goes for him. "Fuck." Chase shouts.

Then I see movement at the corner of my eye. I look over and back at the tv but swivel back at the doorway. My breath hitches. Katherine is standing in the doorway with a humorous look on her face, which tells me she heard us yelling.

She's wearing black leggings, white sneakers, a Delcour hoodie and her hair is wet which tells me she just had a shower. She's also wearing her glasses. But my mind zero's on on how her long golden blonde hair is drying in a wavy manner.