Chapter 6

*NOT EDITED*

"So what your like best friends with Chase Jackson? He's a man whore

"So what your like best friends with Chase Jackson? He's a man whore." Amber says as we sit in the booth at Eleven City, a Diner. I'm currently eating lunch with Amber Ashley, Kaiya Ashford and Lexi.

"Wait your replacing me?" Lexi fakes hurt.

I muffle a laugh, "Nobody can replace you, your the love of my life." I joke. We all burst out laughing.

"But seriously, what's going on with you and Chase." Amber presses.

I groan, "He's fun but a pain in the ass. Were just friends, but the biggest asshole on the team seems to be Rohan." I start swirling my straw in my water.

I see Lexi about to say something but the waiter comes by, she's gorgeous. I've seen her around campus, her name's Camryn Collins. She has blonde hair that's is currently swept back in a claw clip, her brown eyes offset her hair in a good way because it attracts your attention. I've seen few blondes with brown eyes.

She smiles, "Hey girls, what can I get you?"

After we order they try to resume they're questions. But I stop them, "Question, Chase wants me to go to a sorority party and if I don't go he'll nag me, so can you come with me?"

Lexi answers first, "Tonight?" I nod, "I can't, Brayden and I are doing to dinner with his parents."

Amber talks next, "I could go."

Kaiya looks sheepish, "I have a date."

We all do a double take and now were interrogating Kaiya.

🏒 🏒 🏒

Lexi just left with Brayden for dinner and Amber came over to get ready. Were in my room.

"I don't know what to wear, what do you guys wear at your parties." I say going through my closet. I have tiny dresses, crop tops, skirts, you name it I have it.

"Um," Amber says coming to my closet. "Chi Omega is the kind of thing where you wear whatever, so..." She's going through my clothes now so I just plop on my bed.

She rummages for 5 minutes in which I'm on my phone on Instagram when she drops an outfit on me.

"Put it on." She says before going in the bathroom.

Okay then, I pick up the pieces of clothing and look at them. Looks like she grabbed one of my black skinny jeans as pants, a black bralette or crop tank and a black see through mesh long sleeve. I would've never put these together, but now that I think about it they'd look hot on me.

After I change, I go into the bathroom and curl my hair. I still have makeup on from earlier.

Amber is wearing a skirt with a cropped leather long sleeve and straightened hair, hot if you ask me especially with her brown hair.

Once its time to leave I put on knee high leather boots and leather coat

We hop in a cab since we both plan to drink. We make the trip down the road where most sorority houses are located, one has cars and people surrounding it.

The music is blasting as we enter the house, the amount of bodies would usually make the house scorching hot but someone cranked the cold in here so it's just the right temp.

"I need a drink." Amber says as she hooks her arms through mine and leads me to the kitchen where I presume is where the alcohol is. I presume right, there are bottles of it. But Amber grabs two cups and pour random shit in it and hands it to me.

I raise an eyebrow, "Just drink." She mumbles and takes a sip, I follow suit.

We start going around the house, Amber saying hi to her friends. Then we end up in what would be a open dinning room but the table is being used as a beer pong table, low and behold the boys (hockey boys) are playing.

When I notice who's in the room I try making a quiet escape but Chase notices me.

"Kitty!" He says walking towards me and throwing an arm around my shoulders and bringing me closer to the table. The boys who are currently playing are Chase and Liam Aberman against Kai and Rohan. I look in the corner and see Reid with his tongue down some blondes throat.

He pulls away as I approach the table, "Kitty your here." He mutters, and he's drunk. He's lucky we don't have practice tomorrow but were supposed to hit the gym.

"Reid, surprised your cock ain't out." I say taking a sip of Amber's mystery drink. I hear him chuckle.

"Katherine, I'm going to find a hot guy to make out with!" She yells before leaving the room.

I look back at Reid but his tongues back in the blonde throat. I chuckle. Then my eyes rest on Rohan━he's wearing cargo pants with a deep blue tee, his ripped body is fully on display like all athlete in close vicinity, and he's leaning on the table, scowling at me. "Oh stop it, Cap, your face will stay that way." I grin.

"And a guy will never sleep with a girl that has a mouth like yours attached to it, Kitty." He takes a sip of his beer.

What the fuck, did Chase tell every player to call me that?

I open my mouth to speak but Liam pipes up before I could "Katherine, take my spot. I'm heading out, Olivia wants..." He trails off.

"Go fuck your girlfriend Liam." I smirk. Liam put's an innocent look on his face before heading out.

"Let's get this started partner." Chase says leading me to his side of the table. Looks like they were either just starting to play or starting a new game.

I lower my A-drink to the table, "Is this normal beer pong, or, like, strip pong?" I ask, looking directly at Rohan. If I'm being completely honest━Rohan might hate me, I don't really know why, but he is hot, with his messy but good messy brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, muscular body, very tall frame. I wouldn't mind seeing him shirtless.

"Oh now Kitty, if you wanted to see me naked you could've just asked." Chase is smirking when I look at him.

"Shut up and stop flirting with me." I slap him in the chest.

He lowers his lips to my ear, "I flirt with everyone."

I mock gasp, "Way to make a girl feel special."

There's an annoyed sound coming from the other end, "Let's get started." Rohan says.

"Someone piss in you beer?"

"Someone's specially sarcastic today." Rohan retorts, ironically taking a sip of his beer.

I raise my brows, "Bad thing?"

He shrugs, but there's a tightness to it, "Yep, when it comes from you."

I roll my eyes, but start to play.