Chapter 23

*NOT EDITED*

I am not a morning person, hence my coffee obsession━well one of the reasons

And of course if I'm waking up so is Lexi.

Alarm clocks don't work for me half the time....so I may have set Lexi's alarm for 3:00am. But in my defence her screams woke me up faster so it worked.

"Your a bitch!" Lexi screams from her room.

"While your up can you brew the coffee!" I call back as I'm making my bed. From her room, or anywhere outside my room, I hear her cursing me out which makes me smile. She's never been a morning person either.

I had already packed last night and my suitcase is by my door so all I have to do this morning is shower and get ready. And get coffee because I doubt we're going to have time to go to Coffee Café.

The bus leaves at 5 am but Coach Davis told us to be there by 4 am just to make sure all of us got there on time. And Lexi told me she wanted to drive me but I think she forgot she wanted to come.

After making my bed I go to my bathroom and have a shower.

By the time I'm out the apartment is smelling like coffee which is heaven. I grab all my shower stuff━shampoo, conditioner, body wash━all that kind of stuff. I put them in a water proof bag and put that into my suitcase, opposite side of my clothes.

I change into some sweatpants and a ribbed long sleeve. Before going out into the living room/kitchen I brush my hair.

"I hate you." Lexi says from the couch, watching tv and sipping her coffee, not even paying me any attention.

"You love me." I say going over to the coffee area of our kitchen, I grab our biggest cup and pour most it with coffee and the rest with sugar and cream.

"Not when you use me as your personal alarm clock." Now she's glaring at me. I have to hide a laugh.

"Your the one who wanted to come." I shrug. Lexi ain't even dressed, she still wearing pyjama shorts and a tank top.

But it's like she just remembered. She hops up and walks to her room.

I laugh silently to myself. I go and turn off the tv before going back to my room to blow dry my hair.

By the time I finish blow drying my hair, it's 3:40am. I go over my list of things and check off everything I need. I bring my suitcase and bag━which in going into the bus with me━to the front door.

Lexi comes out wearing an oversized hoodie and jogger, plus sunglasses which she's being dramatic about. But it does pull a laugh from me. Lexi is worse than me when it comes to not being a morning person.

I grab my Delcour  zip up and put it on followed by my vans.

"We're going to take my truck because I'm pretty sure my hockey bag won't fit in your car." I tease.